Bar fine increase

TroyinEwa/Perv

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I get called Chang Noi a lot myself...I always assume they are commenting on me being hung like an peanut. A very small one at that...maybe same same you...er not that I am wondering as to your "size" as that would be gay...

Too much onformation OH

Alright, enough elephant talk.....anyone actually barfine a service girl at M/N to back my statement or am I out in the wind here?

I did not, but not because of any bar fine issues, but rather because I think the girls in the go gos are more attractive (my taste, recoginzing that others may other preferences). As reported the bar fine amount had not changed - it was still 600 Baht.

The bar fines in gos gos are generally higher than the bar fines in beer bars. This was a girl from a Rainbow bar, and love them or hate them, the Rainbow bars are probably the most popular bars in NEP now. Their prices don't seem to have gone up.

As to M/N specifically, I have noticed that the girls there sometimes want to set a price before they leave the bar and that price is generally very high. This seems to happen more often in the late afternoon. I prefer to go out at night, but another thread demonstrated there is at least a sizeable minority of guys who have a hard time finding good venues for afternoon shopping. Could that be part of the answer here?

If so, perhaps there is a market for more day time venues in the lower Sukhumvit area?

Usually on the holidays, such as New Years, Song Kron etc, it goes up...if it does go up, I guess idiots will pay it...makes Free lancers that much more of a better deal.

I have been getting reports that there are fewer girls around, and also fewer customers as well...space available seating for airline employees is also less hassle, means fewer paying passangers etc...guess Thai business is at work again...jacking up the prices...

This is all hearsay and none of it true. Bars in Bangkok never raise their BF nor drink prices. They bring girls in by the truckload. Everybody without exception pays a fair price regardless of service level. And if you have an issue, tell the bar and they will set things straight.

Anybody tells you anything else you can bet he's simply lying to you so you don't come and spoil his fun.

Call this Land of Smiles and Fantasies

Archived