Bar fine increase

TroyinEwa/Perv

Usually on the holidays, such as New Years, Song Kron etc, it goes up...if it does go up, I guess idiots will pay it...makes Free lancers that much more of a better deal.

I have been getting reports that there are fewer girls around, and also fewer customers as well...space available seating for airline employees is also less hassle, means fewer paying passangers etc...guess Thai business is at work again...jacking up the prices...

This is all hearsay and none of it true. Bars in Bangkok never raise their BF nor drink prices. They bring girls in by the truckload. Everybody without exception pays a fair price regardless of service level. And if you have an issue, tell the bar and they will set things straight.

Anybody tells you anything else you can bet he's simply lying to you so you don't come and spoil his fun.

Call this Land of Smiles and Fantasies

I would have to disagree with about all LC says and agree with OH down to the letter. I am not sure why you call 1k barfine fair or not raised. This is double what many bars charge for service staff. DOUBLE! That is certainly not what I call fair. As far as raising their drink prices, I paid 180 baht for a Heniken at Bed Supperclub. Talk about raised. Almost makes me happy to pay 140 at go-gos.

Where are these truckloads that are brought in? I have seen the same girls at the same bars for many years. I hope the truck makes it soon cuz my time here is almost up.

As far as lying, anyone who says different than you is a liar? I am posting on personal experience, as well as I'm sure the other posters here that say prices go up for drinks and barfines during some holidays. I don't appreciate being called a liar.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's because you gave all the girls in there new names. Wendy was one of them, Dave was another, and I seem to remember one was chuck-krok.

Anyway back on topic.. anyone popped in to find out yet?

BF at M2N is 600 Baht. Confirmed for regular girls. Don't know about dek serves.

Archived