Jah Wobble: Morlam Dub

Yo Suadum,

I've been looking for this album for ages, too, but just can't find it anywhere. Do you think you can upload it somewhere (rapidshare.com, megaupload.com or similar online file storage sites)? Or pm and tell me how to get it? Rather hot for it...

Cheers,

Max

Yo Suadum,

I've been looking for this album for ages, too, but just can't find it anywhere. Do you think you can upload it somewhere (rapidshare.com, megaupload.com or similar online file storage sites)? Or pm and tell me how to get it? Rather hot for it...

Cheers,

Max

It's on the iTunes store.

preahko

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers Bust! I purchased a couple of tracks via iTunes through a friend by now but am not impressed with this whole "protection business": I can't even convert the tracks to the format of my liking (except that "clean" copy of "Lan Saravane Dub :) )...

Having listened to the tracks loud and clear, I find Jah to be Jah...From the first day I visited a village in Isan and heard the music, I thought Morlam is a sleeping giant of dance music and hope some creative western musicians will discover, bend and fusion it...I am not a musician myself and have no time for mixing experiments but my ears and legs and hips and Isan friends are waiting :)

After having heard Jah's shot, I am still waiting for

ELECTRO MORLAM

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry "Bust",

I can be such a baby when it comes to replying properly to a post... I thought I did open a "private discussion" with you and was actually surprised you didn't respond...but probably I did everything wrong and the "private discussion" never came through :(

Anyway, I am good now. And so are quite a few people in Khon Khaen and Vientiane , thanks to your mp3. :D

And, of course, Suaduam is the man.

We need to meet in person, soon (friday night, usual place and time)

Max

• 3 weeks later...

Archived