2 Russian women killed in Pattaya

Julian2

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flash, absolutely right thats all they seem too worry about. And like you its things like this that make me think again about my opposition to the death penalty. But of course being Thailand some poor smuck would probably get set up for it by the cops? Which goes back to the point about them just wanting to whitewash it. I know that it has some relevance regarding the motive but i'm staggered that some posters seem to be implying that if they where hookers then they some how had it coming?

Simie.

I think the best way to investigate this would be through the airline. If any Russian cops are brave enough to touch it. There must be some kind of trail showing who booked and paid for the tickets. If these girls were flown in to work, then changed their minds, somebody sent a very powerful message back to Russia.

Terrible news, but something doesnt quite add up here. Just got back a few weeks ago and theres a "MASSIVE" influx of russians/ukranians etc in Pattaya.

Chelsea, yep, something happening all right the past couple months. I think they call it 'WINTER'. Gets a mite cold in Russia this time of year, and they do like to get away from it maybe like the rest of us? :)

2 young women on the beach at 5 a.m.. What's the big deal? Tourists do this the world over in warm climates on beaches with some drinks and watch the sunrise or just finish off an evening on the booze with a friend after a night partying.

Poor girls didn't deserve this shite for sure. It remains to be seen if there is a back-story to this. So far, from what I read yesterday, it looks like 2 tourists were murdered over a couple fucking beach chairs by the beach chair vendor, who never showed up the next day at work. Christ, since when do beach chair vendors carry 9mms? If that is what happened then the country is really getting strange and deadly things can happen over minor baht and face stuff. It does smell. It'll be interesting to see what the cops come up with and who gets blamed.

Cent

That's right CT. 6AM is way too early for the beach vendors to be out. Plus I have never seen a beach vendor wearing combat boots!

When I last visited Pattaya my TG woke me up early so we could walk along the beach and enjoy the sunrise! A stray khatoey or drunk on Beach Rd but NO vendors at 6-7AM.

Maybe a Thai gangster/cop tried to pick one of them up and was laughed at/rebuffed by the girl. This loss of "face" caused him to send one of his goons to whack her. Her friend was just collateral damage. Before you laugh, remember the cop that killed the British couple because loss of face.

Archived