Cheapest BJ right now?

Shibuya

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wild Country bar in Washington Square, off Soi 22.

Do not walk in there drunk, and pay for rounds as they come, to avoid any bullshit with the tab.

The girls are often not beautiful, but they will blow you for the price of drinks.

Now....WC is a pretty sleazy experience. How WC compares to Star of Light on Patpong II.....SoL is much more straightforward. You walk in, you drop 'trou, you get blown, you pay your bill. Cost is 700 THB. You can buy a drink, or just get blown and go. Nothing wrong with fucking on the premises, though that will boost the price to 1,000 THB.

Have a nice day.

;)

Guest lazyphil

<<...There's only two syllables in this whole wide world worth hearing: pussy.

Hah! Are you listenin' to me, son? I'm givin' ya pearls here. -- Lt. Col. Frank Slade >>

Yabadabadoo :)

SOL on a Sunday afternoon IMHO is best choice. 700 baht (plus a beer)and professional service.

Fanny's (Cowboy) ain't too bad. Can get one in the corner for 1000 or so.

If you are looking for less, you can probably get one behind Landmark Hotel sign at 3:00 AM for 500 or so.

TH

I'm sure he did, but damn the girls there are ugly!!!!!!!!!!!

Shibuya, i've had a shitload of freebies...more than i can remember...you'll have to wait for your millions. No lies here...i've paid, i've not paid. Situations and circumstances have varied.

Cheapest was a FREE bj in Cowboy II' date=' SC.[/quote']

You tedious cunt

If i had a penny for every lying fucker claming they have gotten free blowjobs from hookers i'd be a millionaire.

I am not going to debate with you about his but if you don't believe me then that's your problem. I am just answering the question posted in this topic.

Twice I had a free bj from a lady in Cowboy II in one of the seats in the back-corner of the bar. Two things more: this lady was beautiful, sexy and no, I wasn't drunk (in fact I don't use alcohol).

Oh, you bet they want tips too. And you'd be a cad not to after service.

Cheers, SD

Speaking from experience here sport????? :grinyes::neener::grinyes:

By the way, where is this den of iniquity????....Just in case I ever have the urge to....Take a walk on the Wild side!!!!

:rotl::rotl::yikes::yikes::rotl::rotl:

Archived