Taboo...but what do I know...?

Old Hippie

Yeah, the thing I noticed over here in Thailand is that as soon as the farang is messing around all thais who know can't wait to tell his girl(and watch the fireworks), but she can be banging half the village and nobody will say a word, including the other farang who live there and know too.

I know one farang who founded out his love was cheating on him. All I can say is the girl is a piece of work. Before I got married, I humped her a few times. After I got married, she got my phone number from my mother-in-law. She called me (while in the USA) several times. Wife found out. Mother-in-law found out. Every one found out. I didn't get killed because I didn't bang the bitch while we were married. Actually when she called, I let my wife speak to her. I figured she could put an end to that shit.

Back to the story. The farang was ready to bring her to the USA when he found out what she was up to. I don't think he realizes that when she is not going with other men, she returns to her really true love, a Thai moslem man. Do we really know these women? figure it out.

Women in general are a a mystery, wrapped in an inigma, surrounded by riddles...throw in a cultural gap the size of the Grand fucking canyon and you have a TG! Now, add to that the average punter is a sexually frustrated social misfit (at best) who oprobably has poor judgement based on background and too much alcohol...over all, not a good mix.

Now, avaoid certain common sense issues, and you are really asking for it...

Archived