Nervous_Dog

Hi,

Ok, at the risk of pissing off Old Hippie (handbags at dawn?), I was one of those guys (that's 'guys', with a 'u') who went with ND.

And yes, the beds were gay, parts of the movie were gay and the censoring was totally gay.

ND saved us from being gay though by talking a rather cute usher girl into taking us to our seats.

Sanuk!

Let me see if I get this right...severl men in a bed, watching a "potentially gay" movie...? SOunds like the average night in SFO. Now, before I issue an official ruling, I must ask, were the sheets lacy and satiny? or were they the basic cotton? how big was the bed, at anytime, did anyone utter the words "hold me" or "hey, nice penis, need a hand?" Preliminary ruling is "a bit suspect."

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went to watch 300 last night, we arrived late for the Original Version so went to the next Theather where they show the french one. Screen happened huge,several times the sizes of the one we're used to, so upsetting that in France if you want to watch anything else than a poorly dubbed version U need to sit in shitty third worldish theaters...

Besides that we should adopt english as the universal language and the first one for school education wordlwide, some of the scenes were awesome. Great visual work IMO.

Maid is a very sexy chinese fashion student but when we came back there were dirty glasses in the sink... time for spanking the disorderly worker :smirk:

Hey...I didn't know people were still using this board!!! (added later...sorry, didn't realize the link from the old site would take me to the new site...oops!)

I came over to see if I could use any of my archived stuff.

I have started a movie review website, freefilmreviews.com, which has my review of 300. We are also doing live audio reviews, so you can hear me if you are missing my voice. Check it out!

300, was...by the way...very gay

Archived