How to becoming a tourist police volunteer?

whitelotuslane

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Worthy ideals indeed, but the reality is far from that, the tourist volunteers are generally used in undercover stings on bars and bar workers usually to facilitate the extraction of 'tea money' by the uniformed BIB. Why you desire to join that bunch of pathetic twats is beyond me, if you have time to spare take up golf.

Ok. Thanks everyone for the responses. Especially Pe7e, Flashermac and Elef. The rest can also be pleased to note that indeed it doesn't seem like a great idea. :(

I want more than a pasttime though (golf, playstation etc) I need something meaningful, and it needs to be in the Pattaya area.

A lot of you think that 'doing good' and 'enjoying the girls/nightlife' is mutually exclusive. Well for me it isn't. I see a lot of very sad cases around here (Pattaya, not necessarily this forum :) ), and I firmly intend to give something back to society, call it karmic balance if you like.

Not sure if there are moderators that can close this topic now? I will think of something else to do, and not attempt to bring that idea up on a nightlife forum but on Thaivisa or something.

QUICK REPLY

Anyone any idea about how to join the Bodysnatchers? Famed Pattaya tattooed kickboxing expat Mickey the Spanner is a member of them. Always looks good on tv when he's comforting a drunken farang down on Walking Street. Although I suspect his superiors probably wished that he didn't engage in any first aid work as he's stemming the flow of bodies to be snatched.

>Please stop following me around the forum if you don't have anything on topic to add.

Sigh. I am slow today. Hello Buddha. You are a troll which ever name you use.

Three of your topics are "sexiness of desparation", brothels and tourist police. Hard put to think of three topics more likely to endanger controversy on this board (except barebacking, and you did that under the buddha nic of course).

Same MO as buddha of course (I believe I said along the lines of "can't resist comming back to have another sniff of the steaming pile you leave).

Plus of course, what does "white lotus" mean?

Lets have a look:

The doctrine of the White Lotus included a forecast of the imminent advent of the future Buddha Maitreya.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Lotus

Not that smart eh?

-j-

Three of your topics are "sexiness of desparation", brothels and tourist police. Hard put to think of three topics more likely to endanger controversy on this board (except barebacking, and you did that under the buddha nic of course).

Same MO as buddha of course (I believe I said along the lines of "can't resist comming back to have another sniff of the steaming pile you leave).

Plus of course, what does "white lotus" mean?

Lets have a look:

The doctrine of the White Lotus included a forecast of the imminent advent of the future Buddha Maitreya.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Lotus

Not that smart eh?

-j-

I honestly have no clue what you're talking about.

Specifically:

1. I don't know what "MO" is.

2. I'm not 'buddha', and I'm not familiar with his posts and I'm not going to look them up.

3. "The doctrine of the while lotus" WTF?!!

Sorry but 'white lotus lane' is a direct translation of a soi in Pattaya where I live and that I like.

Did you forget your medication today? If not then please just ignore my posts, I shall try likewise with yours.

Then "was_usvirgin" doesn't even manage anything besides name calling, can't really respond to that in any meaningful way even if I wanted to.

Again for me this topic is closed, thanks everyone who contributed. The rest: Just ignore me and get a life.

Oops, I now see what was_usvirgin meant with 'misquote'.. I guess I just clicked the button for reply next to your post, or perhaps your post was the latest at the time. The quote I put in was the one I was going to reply to and indeed wasn't by you. Sorry if that confused anyone but I'm not very familiar with this particular forum.

Please stop following me around the forum if you don't have anything on topic to add.

Nah.... you can forget that! I love troll stalking! :grinyes:

Interesting Avatar, perfect for a troll :liar: . Seems you have invented the 22nd Soi for Pattaya :idea: , this sign belongs to Soi 12 and most certainly not to Soi Buakhao. :grinyes: You have never been to Pattaya, right? :dunno:

Better luck next time with a new knick name! :neener:

Sigh..

4. It's an actual picture. It's Pattaya TAI Soi 22, also know as "Soi Bua Khao" because of the old "Bua Khao" shop at the other end of it.

Honestly you shouldn't be one of those people thinking that there's only Beach Road in Pattaya?

And "Soi Bua Khao" translates as.... wait for it...

I mean really, like, youguys! :|

Sorry but 'white lotus lane' is a direct translation of a soi in Pattaya where I live and that I like.

Did you forget your medication today? If not then please just ignore my posts, I shall try likewise with yours.

Then "was_usvirgin" doesn't even manage anything besides name calling, can't really respond to that in any meaningful way even if I wanted to.

Again for me this topic is closed, thanks everyone who contributed. The rest: Just ignore me and get a life.

My advice to you would be to stick with one medication. Your post changed three times while I was reading it. And I'm not talking about spell checks, they were very serious attitude changes. You have a problem.

Archived