How to becoming a tourist police volunteer?

whitelotuslane

Oh now you're a forum moderator telling me that I can't refine / correct posts?

Some forums don't allow changing posts (after a while) like Thaivisa.com. This one does, so I can only assume one is allowed to refine posts.

Don't worry, I'm checking on ways to not have to see your posts and/or make my posts not appear to you. Again I'm not very familiar with this forum, I already tried the 'manage ignore' link.

Will do wonders for your blood pressure I guess so I'm really doing you a favor. For the time being: Just ignore my posts thankyouverymuch.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sigh..

4. It's an actual picture.

yes it is actually just a picture! :grin:

It's Pattaya TAI Soi 22, also know as "Soi Bua Khao" because of the old "Bua Khao" shop at the other end of it.

Lol you are such a Hoy

PattayaTai is a road.... hence it is not a soi you funny person! PattayaTai is also known as SOUTH ROAD, actually the full name is PATTAYA SOUTH 'TAI ROAD'

The main sois between Beach Road and 3rd Road are numbered from 1 to 16, from north to south. Sois 1-6 are between North Pattaya Road and Central Pattaya Road, sois 7-13 are between Central Pattaya Road and South Pattaya Road sois 14-16 are south of South Pattaya Road

One more thing about your cutsie Troll sign that you have found on the internet and thought it is real.

1176298206-troll.jpg

The red circle shows where the graphically inserted white circle doesn't match the sign.

The yellow circle on top shows where the shadow is supposed to be and the yellow circle on the bottom shows how the shadow is supposed to fall! The RGB code of the white is 255/255/255, The guy who fabricated it was even to stupid to use the same tone as in the letter!

Soi Buakhao translates White Lotus Lane, too bad you don't know much about it!

It's an actual picture. It's Pattaya TAI Soi 22, also know as "Soi Bua Khao" because of the old "Bua Khao" shop at the other end of it.

I'm not saying that you are wrong but at the Pattaya Klang end it has a different number. I think the number is 13.

It's an actual picture. It's Pattaya TAI Soi 22, also know as "Soi Bua Khao" because of the old "Bua Khao" shop at the other end of it.

I'm not saying that you are wrong but at the Pattaya Klang end it has a different number. I think the number is 13.

I agree completely with CT, everything 100 % correct.

There is nothing to argue with me:)

I don't like this incarnation of a particular board member. I won't out him since I like the debates with his original name, where he pretends to be a prick! He knows I know who he is now, I am certain he knows! I know 1 more handle of this fella, this incarnation spells particular words very well! :grinyes:

Can you please drop that character? Because I am afraid Buddha is going to take the piss for it!

Hi,

Ok, guys, looks like I need to step in again. First of all, why the fuck is it so difficult to stay civil? If you suspect someone of being a troll, contact me and I'll deal with it. I do NOT need people 'helping' me.

Furthermore, Whitelotuslane is NOT buddha. Trust me on that one.

Chill guys!

Sanuk!

Wow.

I have to say I'm impressed Christian, you even made me have doubts about the very soi that inspired my handle. :)

I'll go around tomorrow and take an actual shot myself then for my avatar.

Though... if you don't hear from me then don't take that to mean anything because somewhere in the morning I will be joining the carnival in a random North Eastern province and may be off internet and under intoxication for the coming 4-5 days. :)

Archived