TOXIC WARNING

WINEDINE69

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Intoxicated, good on ya. This guy's a known problem child around here.

Anyway, I'll pop over next week with Mrs DS and my new (not so, but whatever, that's how I see her) gal pal. Maybe Thursday...

Stoli Elite, is it?

Cheers,

SD

And why would he bother to return to Toxic after being loudly abused by bargirls in front of his 'inseperable' date?

I picture this guy walking around the bar areas with his duty free bottle of Finlandia held tightly and wrapped in his blanket.

As mentioned earlier, how does a bottle last that long anyhow? :dunno:

BYOB to the bar/disco is common enough in Thailand, especially upcountry discos. Then you pay for mixers,ice, maybe a cork fee. The rest of the original post is just bullshit. Never been to Toxic but i think its it's a has been nightclub that had too many yaba busts to be fun anymore.

I APOLOGISE FOR THE CAPS BUT MY COMPUTER IS BROKEN.

I am calling BS on this. Who is going to believe such a dumb thing? Why not just admit you are pissed and kept it on intentionally. Caps take 40% longer to read than lower case, so if you want others to read through something of this length, keep that in mind.

I`VE BEEN COMING TO THAILAND FOR TOO LONG TO BE SCAMMED

While you did avoid paying up (good on you for that), I don't think you handled the situation right. Keeping a running tab at a bar under such circumstances and never checking it is a newbie mistake.

early next morning you stated to the night time receptionist that you would pay the bill from toxic next time when you checked in (2 days later). but you never came back.

Hi Intoxicated.

Just curious about something...

Why would an establishment let someone check out of their hotel without paying for something? There's no guarantee that he was coming back in 2 days - which is obviously what happened.

Unless that person was an ULTRA-regular, and well-known to management and staff, I can't see why he would be allowed to check out without paying a bill???

the night time receptionist is still new and not the brightest spark.

I am not complaining about her or my cashier though, who trusted mr. whinedine. TIT.

cashier should have insisted on paying at the club the night before. also we usually ask regular hotel guests to sign bills they like to add to hotel bills.

murphy's law.

Archived