TOXIC WARNING

WINEDINE69

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

toxic is at the very end of sukhumvit soi 18, at the ground floor of the town lodge hotel.

we charge corkage for bringing your own bottle (500 baht) and mixers (150 baht) only once.

for regulars (who also buy ladydrinks)we don't charge at all.

and if you buy a bottle at the bar, we keep it until its polished off.

inTOXICated

"After all, you've gotten quite a bit of free advertisement out of this"

I get it now... Prosal is Kojis is Advil is Intoxicated is actually Whinedine... and it was all a marketting set up to get customers at the very end of that tricky soi 22...

Such a clever plot!

Who's handing out the free kangooroo ride vouchers?

Do we need a visa?

Kojis, outmarketted :confused:

I STAYED AT THE TOWNLODGE ON SUK [color:red]22[/color] RECENTLY...

and it was all a marketting set up to get customers at the very end of that tricky soi [color:red]22[/color]...

Again, too precious! What fundamental mistake do the two excerpted posts- one from WINEDINE69 and the other from kojis - share?

:neener::neener::elephant::elephant::neener::neener:

Evel

:devil:

This is... your ... point??? Are U training to be that intelectually performing Evil???

As it is apparently too much for you to grasp, please let me explain that my previous post was mostly a joke... aimed largely at two very bright bulbs that illuminated this very entertaining Toxic thread... Whinedine and yourself... the soi 22 bit was obviously an allusion to Whinedine first mistake, which has already been stressed by other posters...

It doesn't look that funny when you have to point out that much to the derelict target, but I hadn't noticed you were THAT fit to enter the next Darwin awards.... Now I kow...stop training, you're already on top condition!

Kojis, out of his league :smirk:

I get it now... Prosal is Kojis is Advil is Intoxicated is actually Whinedine... and it was all a marketting set up to get customers Such a clever plot!

Who's handing out the free kangooroo ride vouchers?

Do we need a visa?

Kojis, outmarketted :confused:

I'm confused!!

:confused::grinyes::confused:

Now....If What's on first.....Who's on second??....

Arrr Who's on first again????????

Farkkkkkkkkkk

I'm regularly intoxicated with intoxicated....so does that make me intoxicated???????????????

I guess the correct answer is NO and Yes....or YES and NO...depending on which base your on!!!!!

As for the kanga rooster rides....No such thing as a "Free Ride".....especially in Bkk....unless you're a "certain" Handsum devil that is!!!! :hmmm::closemouth::_party: :bangit:

A Visa is absolutely not necessary.......

Amex, Diners, Mastercard & JCB al all equally welcomed :grinyes::grinyes::clown::grinyes::grinyes:

Archived