TOXIC WARNING

WINEDINE69

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IVE NEVER BASHED THE EDEN CLUB.

WHY NOT GET CUSTOMERS TO SIGN OFF ON THE BILL EACH NIGHT?

ITS HARDLY SURPRISING YOU`RE TRYING TO PAINT ME AS THE ISSUE SO PEOPLE WILL STILL FREQUENT YOUR ESTABLISHMENT.

THE THAI GIRL IN QUESTION WHO PUT ME UP IS NOW MOVING TO JAPAN TO BE WITH ME.

NOW U SAY I RANG THER GONG TWICE? OH DEAR WHEN I QUESTIONED THE BILL IT WAS ONLY ONCE. YOU KEEP CHANGING THE STORY

LITTLE SCRIBBLED PIECES OF PAPER WITH NO DATES ATTACHED TO THEM AND NO DETAIL DO NOT CONSTITUTE A BILL. ITS AN EXCUSE TO OVERCHARGE DUE TO VAGUENESS. U GOT WHAT U DESERVED

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE USING THIS BOARD TO PROMOTE THEIR BARS. LOOK AT THE NAME OF ONE OF THE POSTERS `INTOXICATED` OH DEAR WHY ISNT THIS AGAINST THE RULES OF THE BOARD?

NOBODY GOES TO TOXIC OR GLOW ANYWAY SO IT DOESNT REALLY MATTER. AS FOR THE GIRL WHO U SAY DIDNT HAVE THE HOTS FOR ME....HA HA WHO CARES WHAT ANYONE THINKS. A POSTER WHO IS VERY WELL KNOWN TO U GUYS AND RESPECTED ON THIS BOARD IS A MATE OF MINE AND HE CAN BACK UP EVERYTHING I SAY AND HES SEEN THE GIRLS IVE BEEN WITH. U OVERWEIGHT BALD GUYS CAN ONLY DREAM.

I`M FROM ADELAIDE AND PROUD OF IT. THEY`RE QUITE A FEW SOUTH AUSSIES ON THIS BOARD SO WATCH UR MOUTH.

I`M NOT PROSAL, BUT I LIKE THE GUY AFTER ALL HE GETS VERBALLY BASHED EVERYTIME HE SUGGESTS GOING SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN THAILAND TO GET SOME ACTION. PROSAL IS RETIREMENT AGE AND I`M 34 SO THATS HARDLY AN ACCURATE COMMENT. AGAIN SEVERAL BOARD MEMBERS INCLUDING KS HAVE MET ME

THANKS FOR THE DRINKS, MY BAG WAS TOO HEAVY TO TAKE THAT BOTTLE OF FINLANDIA IN MY BAG ANYWAY SO I WAS HAPPY TO GET RID OF IT.

W, I'm not registry challenged. Just curious and like to learn at least one thing a day. I tried what I thought was every iteration of my mate Mekong's suggestion in my registry, but nothing "fun" happened. In fact, nothing happened. So I was curious as to the parameters...

BTW, we need to meet for a drinkie or four as we have many mutual friends, but have never met. Shall we next week? PT me...

Cheers,

SD

Dumsoda,

Relax and enjoy a drink in Sirrocco or Toxic -on me if we happen to be there at the same time- I'm afraid I just clicked the quick reply button ... Never thought I was adressing you... or are U Evil Penivel ?!?!? the poster I was quoting saying Temporary Alias is Prosal and free2Fly is Emmit is Kojis... we must be 5 members on that board altogether... one of them with a broken keyboard andd his pic in the Toxic's toilet ROFLMAO !

:grinyes::rotl::rotl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotl::rotl::grinyes:

Wish I could be at Mezzaluna tonight....I really feel like a champagne....and being "Home" again....Sad though, I'm stuck here for another 3 weeks....Far can 7 weeks between visits this time...way too long!!!

Funny to see your response, cos after I read through things again I sorta thought that's what might have happened.... :dunno::dunno:

Guess I'm just a tad "Trigger happy" these days....seems the Boards full of "Stalkers", Pshyco's & Space cadets lately :shakehead:whatever::shakehead

I may have done some "Evil" things in my day, but I'm not Evel....True.....I'm just your typical...Boy next door...Dum Cnut!! :grinyes::grinyes::grinyes:

Have a nice day :drunk: :grin: :drunk:

Cheers DS / DC

Archived