TOXIC WARNING

WINEDINE69

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't been there recently, but it's been definetely suffering of lack of customers since its opening... Not sure of how it goes right now but the music and drinks are cool and there's a good chance you bump into Intoxicated and his mates there... Intoxicated sounds like an appropriate pseudo BTW and it's always fun to see him messing around...

As of Op's post... well it is very characteristic of Op's style so not much surprise there...

p.s. the name emmit rings a bell, my good old friend evil penivel told me some time ago that this guy had a hard on for my establishments. why did he even bother to stay here??

Intoxicated -

You are in good company. The individual in question is also a major basher of the establishment on Soi 7/1 which cannot be named. I think he has masochistic tendencies, inflicting places he doesn't like on himself, then writing about how bad it was.

I know the reason he doesn't like Toxic/Town Lodge. I'll tell you next time in BKK.

Evel

:devil:

Thanks guys for clearing this up. Based on the information from the original posters post this would have sent out a warning to me about this place. I ve never been, but it would have made me think twice about going. Its good to get the truth as these lies can damage the reputation of a place, which is a good place...anyway thanks for letting us know the truth...

Well,I am the girl who this man talked about and let me say what I saw: this man,who he might think he is handsom:(,came to the bar and right started drinking a couples glasses of vodka and later found out cheaper for him to drink from

his own botter,we charged just 500 B which it's so cheap (don't you think so?)... later at night when he-also other guys got so drunk, one of our good Swiss clients rang the bell and of course everyone got drink included this aussie. Then he also rang the bell after him-so of course everyone got the drink included all the customers,right? We for sure had 6 ladies total working that night... He got so drunk till his brain's died so that he couldn't remember what he did!!!!Was that a good excuse not to pay the bill by the end??? So poor manner....

And he didn't tell all the truth, when he came with the gal, they also drunk bottles of H/B, not just from his own vodka. And finally it's an advantage for this guy not to pay any satang which I guess he is now proud of very much, righ??

Good luck man...

Started drinking at this bar from opening night and still drink there. In fact I even have a oustanding bill there at this very moment. If ever there is a problem the Owner is on to it quicker than a rat can run up a drain pipe and its always sorted even quicker.

Who is the Aussie owner Dum have you bought into the bar? or are you counting what is spent there, if so we are partners.

A load of CROCK the OP

Anyone attempting to drink anything fancier than Sang Som or Chang fully deserves what they get. :)

But seriously, the common advice since the Portugese landed on these shores is to not run up a tab even for the whole evening, yet you manage to run up a tab for a week? That would be lunacy.

I do sometimes run out of money and on such occasions they may keep my bills for me. I also insist on writing a 'note to self' on the back on those bills (one bar once asked me to do that as a reminder for myself; it turned out to be an excellent idea so now I insist myself). The thing is that after a serious night you're really not going to remember who you bought drinks for or if you rang the bell or not. With a nice 'note to self' you write down some of the evening's goings on, and the next time you will read it back it will be enough to make you remember the details.

It's also highly entertaining to read your own drunk ramblings the next time when relatively sober.

First time I saw the original post I was tempted to direct the OP to REGEDIT and modify HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Keyboard Layout set Cap Lock to 0x00 but then I realised anyone who writes this drivel is hardly capable of using a computer.

Nice to see people defending the premises in question rather than attacking the OP. I have never visited the places in question and I doubt I ever will, but I respect the opinion of a couple of posters on this thread and I know where I am coming from o this Thread.

Archived