TOXIC WARNING

WINEDINE69

WTF ? :confused:

KS I don't understand why you don't belie Evel's preposterous allegations about my supposed multi-aliases. Not that I care a lot anyway.

It reminds me the thread on "another board" where Old Hippy spreaded about his INTENSE conviction that me and Pattaya127 were the same person. lol

There's definitely some wise guys on this board, but it's a well-known fact that Thailand attracts the 'cream of the crop" of the International Mongers.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

PS : WD69, I'm unfortunatly far from retirement. BTW next time in Toxic you should try 'Black Russians' - vodka + kahlua - :thumbup:.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am puzzled and will not further comment about WD69 's post.

I just mention that I have been a regular at town lodge and toxic for some time.

Even if I sometimes left very big bills I never had a single "bill padding" problem.

If there is a problem why not talk to the manager-owner (R****) who, although he is swiss, is a decent man enough and able to deal with any problems (even when drunk)

WD69 how do you even know how many drinks you had or how many times you hit the gong? You dont even seem to know what Soi you stayed in for a week (Toxic is on Soi 18 not 22).

I have been to Toxic many times and i am happy to say i have never once had a problem. It is still one of the VERY FEW bars in Thailand i am happy to go to and not worry about anything.

I even bring my beautiful wife and she loves the place.

AS FOR THE GIRL WHO U SAY DIDNT HAVE THE HOTS FOR ME....HA HA WHO CARES WHAT ANYONE THINKS. A POSTER WHO IS VERY WELL KNOWN TO U GUYS AND RESPECTED ON THIS BOARD IS A MATE OF MINE AND HE CAN BACK UP EVERYTHING I SAY AND HES SEEN THE GIRLS IVE BEEN WITH.

I recall you trying to use this same "Mate" as some sort of support for your outrageous claims under a previous "Incarnation"...

I also note that this "Mate" made absolutely NO posts supporting you at that time..... and "Surprise...surprise"...none now :dunno::grinyes::dunno:

.... Maybe he's busy having the Honda serviced!!! :neener::neener::grinyes::neener::neener:

Guess he must be Really proud to have someone that pulls the sort of stunts you do, call him a Mate!!!! :yeahthat::yeahthat:

Keep up the good work....maybe one day you'll pick the wrong mark and the Moto Cy Taxi boys will give you a "Free ride"...."One way"....

Have a nice day!! :dunno::shakehead:dunno:

three visits to a bar and the check is ONLY 4400?

okay 500 for mixers times three - 1500

3 lady drinks @ 150 - 450

we are up to 1950 surely you should have at least left 2000 baht?

did you leave anything?

How do you know the bar didn't consider any drink poured for a lady a lady drink? Seems that in this case if I were a bar owner I would want to make some cash for the time you are spending in my bar.

Where exactly is toxic? Sounds like my kinda place.

Hi,

"KS I don't understand why you don't belie Evel's preposterous allegations about my supposed multi-aliases. Not that I care a lot anyway."

Uh... where did I say I believed Evil's allegations? I do not recall making any comments on them.

Sanuk!

I don't recall making any allegations.

I certainly don't believe WINEDINE69 is Prosal and I have never written anything like that on thai360.

I think some people may be confusing me with Evil Penivel, aka Evil Penevil, who posts on other boards, but who has never written anything like that on other boards, either. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

But this is just too precious - I haven't laughed as much for weeks. It's like a Marx brother's mistaken identity film. It is indeed wonderful when things turns out much better than expected. :grouphug:

Evel

:devil:

Archived