I`M GETTING SPONSORED

WINEDINE69

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Golly, I step away from the board for a while and this is swilling about. WD69, Iâ??m 100% legit - I have met numerous board members in Bangkok and Tokyo AND Iâ??ve also shared a taxi with Old Hippie which in some sub-sectors of this community would qualify me asâ?¦ gay. :_party:

Anyway, you allude to Japan. If you indeed are in the Land of the Rising Sun I would love to meet. That way, I can report to the board that you truly exist and are the charming fellow you are. Bring your honey along once her Visa application is processed which should be rather quick as Japan has eliminated most of the bureaucracy surrounding gaijin entering their beautiful land. :nono: It would be my pleasure to take you guys out to lunch or dinner because in several ways, I relate to you. I, too, have someone sponsoring meâ?¦ my very large multinational employer. And it is so nice being a whore. Interestingly enough I also know a couple of Bangkok girls who invite me to stay at their places when I visit. Letâ??s just say it is in their best interest to put me up and keep an eye on me. What a great feeling it is to get some free lodging/pussy rather than staying on my own and not being held accountable for every moment of my timeâ?¦ :banghead: We do have so much to talk about! :applause:

And before you start typing the excuses, here are the answersâ?¦ If you reside in a part of Tokyo that is difficult to access, do not worry. Iâ??ve been living in Olâ?? Edo the past 6 years I think I can find you or a neutral, convenient meeting spot. Or perhaps you are teaching English in inaka (â??the sticksâ?Â) or maybe your expat apartment is in a city other than Tokyo. Wellâ?¦ I am always on some sort of mission in Osaka, Nagoya and Fukuoka and have time to spare in these great metropolises. And since I have a lovely Japanese flight attendant wife, I am afforded the luxury of traveling everywhere else in Japan for free â?? from Shikoku to Hokkaido toâ?¦ well you get the picture.

This is the kicker: you do not have to worry about running out of money, itâ??s my treat. Hell, I pay for enough lunches and dinners for the cute little Japanese honies in the stable that it would be a bonus to not have any pressure of the meal being something other than a friendly meeting of the minds. So letâ??s plan this out!

But I know you are not going to contact me or will have some fucking clever alibi as to why I am not in your cards. Hell, Fiery Jack has lived in Japan for 2 decades and has made zero fucking effort to join Roppongi-san and I when we use to hold the Tokyo gatherings in honor of MaoMark, taking the beer in his memory. :beer:

Lastly, I noticed you have not posted in a few weeks so maybe KS has booted your Mightymouse ass off the boardâ?¦ but the offer still stands. However, until I meet you, I can not believe one word you write. Just the way it is, hope you understand.

Archived