I`M GETTING SPONSORED

WINEDINE69

"Wow, what a coincidence, I am meeting my TG sponsor in Japan next month also, and so is Bangkok Traveler...maybe we could all meet up for dinner, and let the girls pay!"

Old Hippie, I just checked, your room is next to mine and they told me we have a common balcony. Having dinner together is no problem and we will let the girls pay. Shit, we should have one hell of a time. Maybe I will get so drunk again that I will piss my pants again. Who knows?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This really sucks!!

You guys both have girls that are obviously well connected. After three trips to the Japanese Embassy my girl had to kind of give up. They are very rough on young girls trying to go to Japan.

She said that if she works for three months in a blow job bar in Kabukicho a bunch of yakuza have agreed to get her a visa...otherwise impossible.

It sounds like we are not all hung up on the same girl after all. What a relief!!

SO MUCH JEALOUSY sorry guys im sure it`ll happen for u one day...honestly it will. nah im only shitting u it`ll never happen for u

its funny to watch all the guys stare at my woman when we walk down the street. shes a real headturner, even the tahi guys cant help but stare. i`m sure u`ll find a girl....u just need to pay through the nose. oh well i`m sure u can afford it after all the only attractive feature u have is ur wallets!!!

This seems to be parallel to convicts and the girls who fall for them...

Both have their room and board paid by others and really have become leaches in a system granted that sponsor stupidity allowed this to happen...

Their incentive is no longer to work but to find guys who will give them a free ride. On the surface, it looks like a sweet deal for her but deep down, I wonder if she is really a happy and content person?

Maybe she is too busy going to school and doing volunteer work in the community to think about her self-worth....

Looks can kill in so many ways...

CB

Archived