I`M GETTING SPONSORED

WINEDINE69

SO MUCH JEALOUSY sorry guys im sure it`ll happen for u one day...honestly it will. nah im only shitting u it`ll never happen for u

its funny to watch all the guys stare at my woman when we walk down the street. shes a real headturner, even the tahi guys cant help but stare. i`m sure u`ll find a girl....u just need to pay through the nose. oh well i`m sure u can afford it after all the only attractive feature u have is ur wallets!!!

Yeah it amazes me how many guys hate us real players. Well, I pity them, hey see you all in Japan next month! We'll have a good laugh at all the losers living through us!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Winedine-

I am quite grateful that you take the time to post here when the board is so obviously filled with losers - like me.

Personally, I have never, ever, in my life, walked with a girl and experienced the feeling you get when "even the tahi guys cant help but stare".

Most on this board can only fantasize about thrill of the "tahi" guys looking but few will ever experience it.

Well done, young man.

Personally, I have never, ever, in my life, walked with a girl and experienced the feeling you get when "even the tahi guys cant help but stare".

Most on this board can only fantasize about thrill of the "tahi" guys looking but few will ever experience it.

BKKa,

I actually witnessed this happening once...(of course not to me....cos I am old and almost as fat as my wallet!!)....the tahi guys were staring like crazy....and as the macho young man and his "Stunning Date" passed by....they almost pissed themselves laughing....lol...

It seemed..."Stud muffin" was totally oblivious to the fact that his Date was actually born as a different gender.....55555

I wonder !!! :grinyes::yikes::yikes::barf::yikes::yikes::grinyes:

Fortunately something I have never experienced....(and never will) the "Thrill" of....

Maybe someone likes taking a Walk on the Wild side.....or should that be...."RUN"...

Well, I must say that WINEDINE69 has a unique way of trying to make his point that winds most of you up. Probably the goal, no?

Anyway, I'm not going to search all his posts to see what he said, nor am I looking for some sort of a flame war or anything like that. I read this board from time to time but post very infrequently. I'm a friend of the guy. His current girl is an absolute stunner, many of the ones in the past have been the same. Yes, Thai guys do stare, I've seen it. I don't control his pocketbook and won't vouch for what he's spending when I'm not around, but I believe what he's saying when he says he's getting freebies and having girls pay for lots of things. Young guy, movie star looks and girls with sponsors feeding them money so they can play and have fun. It happens.

As for the Toxic post, well, I heard about the story real-time and there really isn't any big difference from the way he described it in the first place. So, maybe, maybe, Toxic was a little check bin happy, maybe Toxic said it was okay to bring in your own bottle of vodka as long as you paid 500 baht corkage but then made a mistake charging extra drinks or something...maybe WINEDINE69 misunderstood something like even if it was his vodka he would still pay full price for lady drinks. I wasn't there, I don't know. I do know that he's not the kind of guy that rings the bell and I cannot begin to believe that he rang it twice. Some guys are bell ringers, some guys aren't. He's not. Anyway, I wasn't there but I do know that he made an effort to talk to that manager about it and the manager (one of two, I believe, a Thai manager maybe?) was very condescending about it and not much interested. So I guess yes, Toxic will make a big deal about changing their policy on charging drinks to the room, etc. etc. and put his picture on the wall and be a little arrogant about it, but you know, we've all been in the situation in Thailand where something isn't right, maybe the bill is too high or we didn't get what we paid for, and we complain and try to work it out. He tried but got a very Thai response "the bill is the bill" and then the manager let him walk away without paying. Probably had he tried to discuss it seriously with WINEDINE69, then the bar would have been paid a realistic amount. Again, I wasn't there, but some of you are so quick to jump on saying that he is lying about it that it makes me want to respond.

Anyway, it is nice PR for Toxic bar, so good for them. Having never been there myself, now I'm curious to see what all the fuss is about.

Cheers, Robaht

Robaht,

a very calm and logical post....a tad unusual in some of the threads of late.

Everything you say is plausable within the context of this issue.

The OP boasted of having a "mate" who was both well known and respected on the board, who could substantiate his claims...

Assuming YOU are this mate (& yes it is an assumption on my part) why choose to support him via an "Alias" who with 8 posts has very limited exposure or established credibility, compared with, say, a well known poster with a track record of maybe a couple of thousand posts?????

I guess if it was me, I'd also be reluctant to align myself with someone that pulls stunts like this!!!

I agree, conflict resolution take effort from both sides.

However the question of intent also comes into play here....

If..."your friend" felt he had been inappropriately treated....and the Bar manager was not available to resolve... surely a fair & reasonable approach would have been to "Pay" what he considered fair....and leave contact details for the manager to call him to resolve the issue.

To do a "Runner" and pay nothing shows no class whatsoever and IMHO is nothing short of Theft....

If it was me in the Bar's position, I would have called in the Police....even if it "Cost" me 10k to "recover" the 4.4k....or whatever the actual Bill was...

No flames...no wars...just my 2cents

Cheers DS

P.S. Are you SURE you've never been to Toxic.... or is it Robaht that's never been there???? :grinyes::dunno::beer::dunno::grinyes:

Actually no, I've never been to Toxic - I had to look up whether it was on soi 18 or 22 or whatever the misinformation was because when the whole story started I thought it was the bar near soi cowboy and Giusto, which turns out to be Glow I think. Anyway, maybe I will stroll by Toxic later this week to check it out.

I'm assuming I'm the friend too, but I'm not 100% sure. Obviously I am not the only person he knows in BKK. As for being anonymous, yes, well I guess I read this board sometimes, and another board bkktonite, but usually I only post on Phuket forums since I spend more time there. Maybe that's where he got the idea that I was well known or something. (not that I consider myself well-known anywhere - I would rather be an international man of mystery!)

And, I never said he was right to walk away and not pay anything, I just wanted to add to the thread my point of view of how everyone was assuming that everything he said was completely false, when I don't think it is. Did he handle it the best way possible? Probably not. Did Toxic? Probably not. Can they kiss and make up? I have no clue...

Cheers, Ro-baht

So... if WD69 is such a love-god and can get women for "free" any time he wants and seems to think that paying BG's is unneccessary and ridiculous... why does he hang around an internet chat board who's main theme is sex tourism and prostitution?

"Little Man Syndrome?" 5 foot 2 and drive a Porsche?? Mai roo.

Maybe he should try 'Thailand Friends' or something?

Why hang around here with all of us "losers?"

:dunno:

Maybe it's an ego-boost or something.

People get their kicks in the strangest ways.. :confused::crazy:

Archived