Times are changing?

HeartThais

DS, yes i get your point now, misunderstood your implication slightly 1st time round?! Don't mind me i'm just turning into a grumpy old man! :( One of my pet hates, BG's with silly attitude and another just for the record is being charged 130 baht+ for a warmish beer with no condom :thumbdown:

Simie.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um... I only pay 1500 Baht. (Unless someone really rocks my world exceptionally and then I'd give her 2000)... does this make me a wanker?

Only had 2 problems with payment in the morning in the last 5 years - one of them earlier this week as poster earlier. And those same girls have had no problem going with me more than once.

Moo Noi (Typing with both hands)

Sorry, piggy...hope my response to the other post cleared things up....you know that "English" is a second language to us Aussies....LOL....

I'm just surprised that such a "Handsum Man" like you has to pay at all.....would have thought you'd have a harem of "Freebies" :grinyes::grinyes::neener::neener::grinyes::grinyes:

Does paying 1500 make you a wanker????.....nah, no way....good for you.....I like your work!!!....

and I've seen some of your conquests.....most defo NOT from the Lost Dogs Home....55555555

It's only old, fat ugly "bald" cnuts with wallets bigger than their dicks that do that....OH and me for example....LOL... or that's what some young "Freebie" getting Stud Muffin seems to thnk :dunno::dunno::grinyes::dunno::dunno:

I've been well out of touch with the "Market" for quite a while now...(as you well know)...so have absolutely no idea as to what current "rates" are.... I do know that some of "My girl's" friends have no trouble pulling 2k ST....errrrr so I'm told.....wouldn't know first hand like!!!!

My "cost of goods" these days seems to be fast approaching the levels quoted by Bu Bi....lol...

Never realised how expensive "little chunks of glass" can be.....and "We" do have a passion for collecting.....lol...

Cheers DS/DC

P.S.

Do you type with Both hands....at the same time???

Shit you're clever.... :neener::neener::grinyes::neener::neener:

C ya soon!!

I did have another go in the morning despite her monthly. Monthlies don't really bother me. I've had a few girlfriends that would only let me fuck them without rubbers during their period due to pregnancy concerns so I have fond memories of period sex.

I did give her another 500 baht because she asked sweetly and coyly. First I mock scolded her for asking for more and she responded by putting my cock in her mouth. Anyway, she is a real sweetheart especially if you like the fairer skinned, japanese school-girl types.

The reason I always give 2000 and sometimes 2500 LT is because I want to avoid exactly what happened in the morning. It's not because I have trouble saying no. It's because I don't want to break the illusion that the girls are in it for more than the money. I don't know about you but I try not to think about the circumstances that have pushed these girls into the sex trade. I don't want to see the sausage being made. While in business negotiating is stimulating and fun, negotiating for flesh just turns me off. Yeah, I realize that I'm fooling myself but soliciting prostitutes begins with self-deception. Where people choose to draw the line is arbitrary, IMO.

For me how much you pay a hooker is akin to tipping. On the one hand, it's about a certain fairness based on the income required by servers to have a decent standard of living. On the other hand, it's about the satisfaction of rewarding people for a job well done. When I want to show appreciation, I tip substantially higher than the average to let them know. I don't think anyone should be criticizing others for overtipping. Undertipping is a different story. And a waiter confronting an undertip is another story again.

So, I'm wondering if I have to bump up my standard donation to 2,500 baht to avoid the morning negotiations. The next day, I barfined the girl's sister. I didn't find out they were sisters until I took them both out to dinner on the third day and finally asked how long they had been friends to a burst of giggles. The sister didn't complain about 2,000 baht. (And yes, they both came to my room but neither wanted to have sex in front of the other. It was a tag team effort.)

DS/DC,

"Does 1000 "Times" with the same girl count??????"

I am sure it doesn't. It has to be different girls. There might even be other restrictions where all the girls have to be from Soi Cowboy, Nana, etc.

Hard to keep rules straight. You know how many of these groups I'm on.............

HeartThai,

"she responded by putting my cock in her mouth"

I always think that correct behaviour should be rewarded. Provided she asked politely like this, with no tooth drag, you can be forgiven for going over the market in a situation like this.

BKKa,

sorry mate...it looks like I'm outa da game.... just can't compete..... I have absolutely no idea how many are on my score card...(up to 2006 that is!!)....but my "Tally" for the past year is three zeros short of a "Trapper J"....LOL....

(well 998 actually...if the truth be known....but don't tell anyone....otherwise I'm.....dead meat!!!! 5555555)

Cheers DS/DC

It's not because I have trouble saying no. It's because I don't want to break the illusion that the girls are in it for more than the money.......While in business negotiating is stimulating and fun, negotiating for flesh just turns me off. Yeah, I realize that I'm fooling myself but soliciting prostitutes begins with self-deception. Where people choose to draw the line is arbitrary, IMO.

Apologies for pulling this out of context, I quoted you for people to remember your entire post!

I heard similar things a plenty of times already. "I don't wanna negotiate" "I don't wanna feel like paying a hooker" "I don't want her to feel like a hooker"

but then......

guys pay the girls by giving them money from hand to hand! That is in fact the most disrespectful gesture you can do! Sure the girls don't mind the money, they are fine with themselves doing what their are doing but if you do a teeny tiny role play they would appreciate it more and go happily along with it! When a girl is in the bathroom in the morning (or at night after ST) she will always leave her purse outside as a gesture of trust.... place the money folded, that she can't see the amount, underneath her purse. A good girl never asks you for the money, she will pretend to leave, finds the money and asks "is this for me?" and you answer "yes it is for the taxi" she will play a long with a smile, maybe worried it isn't enough. It would be extremely impolite of her to unfold the money and count it, a good girl won't do it!

From what I understand you have settled the payment in bed (no critique) and she responded with a BJ. That is nice of her, she was willing to do a little extra for a bonus but (still no critique) it totally contradicts with what you have said before about self-deception.

Try my version for a change, pay attention if she takes her bag into the bathroom and pay attention if she unfolds the money, pretend you aren't looking at her, use a reflection in the windows or a mirror to observe her when she finds the money and you will get a couple of answers about her trust in you, if she doesn't trust you or doesn't like you she will count the money, if she thinks you are a nice guy she would even risk to get under payed!

Intereting post, and I do see your point, BUT...

I don't know about you but I try not to think about the circumstances that have pushed these girls into the sex trade. I don't want to see the sausage being made.

If you're worried about what circumstances brought them to the industry in the first place, a little hypocritical to partake isn't it?

Intereting post, and I do see your point, BUT...

I don't know about you but I try not to think about the circumstances that have pushed these girls into the sex trade. I don't want to see the sausage being made.

If you're worried about what circumstances brought them to the industry in the first place, a little hypocritical to partake isn't it?

Admittedly 100% hypocritical. I'm not perfect.

Archived