Times are changing?

HeartThais

Apologies for pulling this out of context' date=' I quoted you for people to remember your entire post!

but then......

guys pay the girls by giving them money from hand to hand! [/quote']

I agree. I folded the money and put it in her purse. She went to get something out of her bag and she pushed the money aside in it like it didn't matter. When I came back from the bathroom, she had apparently counted...

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow...seems like some of us like to put on a lot of 'acting', 'foolery', 'playing games if you will'....

Don't make it difficult. Willing buyer, willing seller....

If you are a good customer you are simply that. If she is a good contractor she is just that. Why confuse it all with a whole bunch of trickery?

If you want games get a 'GTG' and then reflect on the good old days.

Oh CT -- don't get me wrong. I NEVER put the girl in a position where she feels like a prostitute. I always show the proper respect.

However, sneaking a peak and positioning yourself to observe her, this is a bit of trickery, a bit of game playing, whatever....if you are doing the right thing, being a good customer, and showing the proper respect there is no need for this. This actually interferes with your potential Jai Dee Ness.

I'm not saying my way is right and you are wrong. It is less of a criticism as it is you and I comparing and contrasting our individual Modus Operandi. I have a pretty good idea that you sometimes go out of your way to let a girl know that you are truly Jai Dee and not like some of the punters she has to go with. I hope this translates over to your bar management style.

guys pay the girls by giving them money from hand to hand! That is in fact the most disrespectful gesture you can do! Sure the girls don't mind the money, they are fine with themselves doing what their are doing but if you do a teeny tiny role play they would appreciate it more and go happily along with it! When a girl is in the bathroom in the morning (or at night after ST) she will always leave her purse outside as a gesture of trust.... place the money folded, that she can't see the amount, underneath her purse. A good girl never asks you for the money, she will pretend to leave, finds the money and asks "is this for me?" and you answer "yes it is for the taxi" she will play a long with a smile, maybe worried it isn't enough. It would be extremely impolite of her to unfold the money and count it, a good girl won't do it!

I always present the money wrapped neatly around my cock and, if she moves to take it with her hand, say:

:nono:"Mouth only"

A new, cheaper destination with similar infrastructure will emerge. Maybe in Cambodia, maybe in the PI, who knows. The whordes will converge to this "new" place, and ruin it, just like they're doing to Pattaya now.

I wish it would. In fact, why won't it? :confused:

Grrr... append that to my list of 'bad things':

Why hasn't any other gogo country appeared in the last 20 years?

When you think about it, it's incredible how few countries have the gogo scene. It's really just Thailand and the Phillipines (and, I believe, even the Phillipines has cracked down on toplessness in the bars :mad: )

10-15 years ago, I would have expected (hoped :) )that Cambodia and Vietnam would be opening up a few gogos by now.

But just when Cambodia was looking to get interesting, the American religious right moved in to shut it all down (under the pretext of a few paedophiles but really they wanted all sorts of prostitution/sex/nudity/anything fun stopped). :cussing:

Vietnam - I know it's still a communist state but it's corrupt, the women are practical, and I would have hoped it would have opened up a bit more. But, still, you can't even take a girl back to your hotel room let alone see girls in gogo bars! :banghead:

There's all sorts of nastiness and corruption rampant in the world yet authorities seem to have time to stop these harmless places I like going up. :(

guys pay the girls by giving them money from hand to hand! That is in fact the most disrespectful gesture you can do! Sure the girls don't mind the money' date=' they are fine with themselves doing what their are doing but if you do a teeny tiny role play they would appreciate it more and go happily along with it! When a girl is in the bathroom in the morning (or at night after ST) she will always leave her purse outside as a gesture of trust.... place the money folded, that she can't see the amount, underneath her purse. A good girl never asks you for the money, she will pretend to leave, finds the money and asks "is this for me?" and you answer "yes it is for the taxi" she will play a long with a smile, maybe worried it isn't enough. It would be extremely impolite of her to unfold the money and count it, a good girl won't do it!

[/quote']

I always present the money wrapped neatly around my cock and, if she moves to take it with her hand, say:

:nono:"Mouth only"

I can think of a whole lot more disrespectful things than putting money in a BG's hand... and I think the girls are smart these days to check their money before they go, and forget about the manners CT describes - how many customers don't know the ritual you describe, CT, or like to stiff the girls? I'd guess lots, and the girls are right to check the cash.

Of course, this doesn't apply when they go with guys as jai dee as you or i... we're different! I can't remember the last time a girl bothered/dared to check what I had tucked in her pocket or wallet before leaving, or would have thought that I might change the amount based on what she thought about it. The closest thing I recall is a girl I forgot to pay at all (purely accidental), and she didn't call back until she'd gotten drunk the next night to ask *why* i hadn't paid, not to complain that I should have!

Which all goes back to HeartThais point about delusion - I put a lot of effort into building my delusions, and they definitely include Yim as a JDMF (jai dee motherfucker, of course), but also as the boss. If they've been paying attention at all, they know how to play the game for me: assume I'll be more than fair, and know I won't budge.

Yeah, I know: it's a pitiful loser who gets his sense of self-worth by putting on a worn-out scene over and over again with dozens and dozens of girls playing the same role. When it's not fun anymore, I'll stop. Maybe.

YimSiam

Archived