What do bar owners actually do?

trapperjohn

I was wondering the other day on what farang bar owners actually do?Most of the time there either drinking or there B.S.'ing with anybody who will listen to them. Most of the actual work is done by there wives and or girlfriends.I'am assuming there doing alot of P.R.work with other farang's who are buying the owners drink's and kissing up to them because they worship them.Pretty twisted I think.Not much different from the the Thai chap's who lay about all day waiting for there women to feed them.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The troll is back!!! :shocked:

Must be having a day off from adding to his 1000 Thai girls or having a break from stealing someone else's writing and claiming it as his own... (You never did get back to us with an explanation of *THAT* one, did you Big Boy? :nono: )

Bit quiet up in the jungle is it today, TJ?? :smirk:

Oh... and please please PLEASE... learn the difference between "THERE" and "THEIR". As an experienced novelist / writer, I thought you would know this by now! Tsk tsk...

:sex::deal::monkey::mooning:

I was wondering the other day on what farang bar owners actually do?Most of the time there either drinking or there B.S.'ing with anybody who will listen to them. Most of the actual work is done by there wives and or girlfriends.I'am assuming there doing alot of P.R.work with other farang's who are buying the owners drink's and kissing up to them because they worship them.Pretty twisted I think.Not much different from the the Thai chap's who lay about all day waiting for there women to feed them.

I highly disagree with the â??Twistedâ? comment!!! Most of the Farang bar owners I know have worked their asses off all their lives and the bar is a semi-retirement and although they are married or living with a Thai woman itâ??s the Farangâ??s money who is bankrolling the bar.

I say good on them if they can make a go; I enjoy talking to them when Iâ??m there.

S1

IF IT'S SO EASY WHY DONT YOU GIVE IT A TRY? SELL YOUR HOUSE, SAY GOODBYE TO THE MORTGAGE TRAP AND GET OUT TO THAILAND TO OPEN A BAR. YOU WILL PROBABLY GET LOTS OF FREE SEX, MAYBE 1,000 GIRLS A YEAR. BE CAREFUL THOUGH, THERE ARE SOME SCUMBAGS OUT THERE WHO DON'T HONOUR THERE BILLS AND THEN MAKE UP ALL SORTS OF BULLSHIT STORIES ABOUT YOU. SORRY FOR THE CAPITALS BUT I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY COMPUTER. DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX IT, DO YOU?

GOOD LUCK IF YOU DO DECIDE TO OPEN YOUR NEW BAR, PERHAPS YOU COULD POST A THREAD AND ASK FOR SUGGESTIONS FOR A NAME. KEEP IN TOUCH AND LET US KNOW HOW IT GOES :beer:

Um... 2 posts. Which probably means you didn't see another thread in the nightlife section that the whole "CAPS LOCK" thing stems from...

Have a look at the TOXIC thread, and all will be revealed - will take you a while to read, though!

Oh... by the way... welcome!

:beer:

Archived