What do bar owners actually do?

trapperjohn

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some people shit where they eat! I know guys like that too, they create a hell of a lot house made problems! Some guys forget that jealousy is the biggest emotional reaction among those girls. You "try out" one of your employees she will dance the "In Your Face Dance" exclusively for her colleagues.

Some people shit where they eat! I know guys like that too, they create a hell of a lot house made problems! Some guys forget that jealousy is the biggest emotional reaction among those girls. You "try out" one of your employees she will dance the "In Your Face Dance" exclusively for her colleagues.

My best friend (now pushing up daiseys), worked in the family pub and he was porkin' one of the ladies...Pop said, "...fire her..." and Pop was serious, so my friend had to fire the lady...You do not shit where you eat...end of story!

I didn't think you knew about JOHNTRAPPERLIN. I have seen some strange things go on when people take this drug. For example, one farang just about got his ass beaten by some Thais when he tried banging a baby street elephant.

Another example is when one Thai man became the laughing stock of his village when everybody realized why it took him so long to bring the water buffaloes back home each day. What he was doing was making pasionate love to each and every one of the water buffaloes from the bank of the water hole.

I have heard lately that some of the soi dogs have been used by one particular farang in Bangkok who uses this drug. Sick world. :help:

You forgot to mention that the bar owner has the privelege of hanging the picture of non-paying customers over the urinal. Actually, I have heard that some bar owners have given pictures of non-paying customers to other bar owners. Small world. What some people will do to get their ass kicked.

[color:white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] ErickWesley.Kicking_ass.jpg

Archived