Budding Chefs

The_Munchmaster

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
>Nah. Try Calphalon instead.

The ultimate for me: Le Creuset. Great cooking characteristics, indestructable, and as heavy as shit:

http://le-creuset.pans.com/

-j-

My mother was put off buying this stuff because it was too heavy for her to lift around, in and out of the oven etc. They must cut older less strong people out of their market for this reason.

Maybe I m talking bullshit but it is a possibility.

Anyway, at the prices they dont need to sell too many units. :)

....I like to cook' date=' but invariably the result is disappointing. :( [/quote']

Just discovered the answer. You got it, a set of Jamie Oliver Professional Series stainless steel pots and pans. With a set of these I can't go wrong, can I? Gourmet meals here I come. :grin:

41X1BHSBHVL._AA280_.jpg

Now you need to get a decent set of knives to make your cooking more enjoyable, I have a full set of Global Cromova knives which I have found to be the best I have tried.

herbsgs35.jpg

Also you need a really good wok, don't buy the Jamie Oliver stir fry pan because it isn't a proper wok. Try the Nordic Ware Restaurant Asian Wok, it's feckin brilliant :thumbup:

23760.jpg

As for pinnies, they haven't yet made one with enough string to wrap around your waist so you will have to get one specially made :smirk:

Archived