Scumbag British Gutter Press

Mekong

:D:D:D

Most journalists tend to be liberal working for right wing proprietors. I'm here so dont tend to think of politics a la Westminster anymore.

Yes I do Human Rights issues. Some people here may think that's a bit wet though.

Now to Steve 'Hickie' Hickmott, Chelsea headhunter and author of 'Armed for the Match'.

He floored me in Pattaya a few years ago - when the world cup was in Japan.

I never saw it coming and never saw him leaving.

It was because earlier I had written about the plans by some Brit hooligans to cause trouble at the World cup based on a report by the National Criminal Intelligence Service

I actually interviewed Hickie who said a lot were coming out to Thailand (not Japan). The interview was given a total hatchet job in London, I mean a really bad one.

In fact it appeared that he was organsing it all.

He was well justified in being angry.

The story is still up on the net.

I took out a charge against him but without any intention of pursuing it. (headache and money!)

Later he got a friend to ring up say sorry and drop the charge as he was coming back (from Manila) to see his Thai girlfriend.

The newspaper in question paid me £1000 for taking the hit!

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad you mentioned politics. It's the sub-text in all this BBC bashing. The BBC is responsible for the screwed up immigration policy and for shoving multiculturalism down the throats of the hard done by British public. The British class system is alive and well.

Everything will be fine when the BNP takes over. The wogs will get sent back where they came from and Britons will finally get the balanced tax-free programming they deserve.

Inserts appropriate Gervais/Bowie clip for Carew...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VayefEYPdV0

And I'm public school too. Interviewed Abhisit Vejjajiva last Thursday. I'm getting on side in case he becomes P.M.

He's ex Eton and Oxford so we could talk in the right accent together!

And before anybody starts with all the buggery jokes. No I do not spend my off duty moments down Boyztown!

Archived