going nuts....

buddha

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hunter s thompson was something of a hero of mine, but look what the drugs did to him... I have survived similar periods of alcoholic indulgence as the OP but only by having the odd rule such as no driking before 9pm, the heroism of self-indulgence is in the end... totally pointless if rather enjoyable along the way. I have used alocohol as a tool for writing along the way (and made lottsa dosh in farangland whilst lounging in Thailand) but in the end brain cells destroyed it ain't exactly going to put you on a par with Graham Greene or others of his ilk. So much time wasted on one level, but on another would the time have been better spent sanely in farangland - not! I'd guess the OP will shape up only when the dosh runs out and hope he is young enough to escape wihtout serious mental or physical impairment. Actually, mate, why not start a blog relating your daily neon experiences, or just post here, a couple of hours writing a day might just get you back on to a saner line...

Nah, I point out that you think you're some sort of hero in your own mind.

There's no genuine cry for help here, just narcissism.

I can see through you, you see. I find myself doing the same stuff.

Although I don't think I've quite reached your attention-seeking levels. Maybe if I got a shot of 'JJSushi serum' or got spliced together with him in a 'The Fly' type scenario, I could be you... :dunno::confused:

Homey u couldn't handle the JJsushi experience, it would turn u into a quivering mass of melted down mush!!!

Sort of like little dick guys always wishing they had a big dick. They really cannot comprehend the respsonibility of having one. Be happy and content with your 'little dick' world my man!

Sushi luvs ya Baby!! :elephant::elephant:

No, I meant JJSushi (*puts name in to attract narcissistic search* :) )

We have no idea of the age of the Sushi. It would seem strange for someone so apparently self-confident to keep such a thing secret.

So how old are you, JJSushi? (Remember you have full bibblies amnesty on it :) )

Around 40? So 37, 38, 39? Something like that? :)

I'm "in my thirties" (like you'd say if you were still hanging in there :) ). 37 actually. Past the age where I just tell girls exactly how old I am without even thinking twice.

I just wanted to know how old JJSushi was in the context of him saying how much easier it was to pull 'normal' girls when you're reasonably young. I've definitely started feeling that I might be a bit old for people since, say, 34.

Archived