going nuts....

buddha

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KS was kinda busy, I was kinda busy [not really just SUPER lazy], and it never came off.

The post about 'lurking' at gullivers was just taking the piss.

I have met several board members but I usually pretend I don't know about the board. I like my anonymity and I prefer to monger alone. Looks like you won't be meeting me real soon.

BT - I have one identity and one identity only. I post and enjoy thai360.com ONLY under the name of buddha.

-----------------------------------------------

I have been hitting the nightlife really hard over the past couple of weeks. I have nothing to wake up for it seems; however, I keep waking up, early no less.

Out of all the crutches the ciggies are really kicking the shit out of me. I really DO NOT enjoy smoking anymore yet I puff away like never before.....the booze just keeps me even keel, the girls...well thats the payoff.

I have been hitting the nightlife really hard over the past couple of weeks. I have nothing to wake up for it seems; however, I keep waking up, early no less.

Since you are out late, maybe you can provide us with an update on late night venues, closing times, etc. For various reasons I have not been able to stay out late recently, but I am hearing that things are much more relaxed now from various sources.

A thorough carefully prepared report on the current nightlife scene will provide you with something productive to do and I am sure it would be appreciated by the members here.

:smirk: I do also recognise where Buddha is coming from (apart from the stuff about going to the Gym - Gay or what :shocked: )

6 months was my limit for a trip to Thailand, by then I was well and truly "Losing the plot", perhaps more by luck than judgement my first long trip was only 6 months, and I had time to realise back in Farangland that this was my limit.

24/7 drinking and whoring, partly fueled by "etc" in Thailand IS fun fun fun!!!.........but does play havoc with yer sense of normality, which is only really a problem when the money runs out or yer have to return to Farangland and "function"........in my case I was only too well aware of the road I was going down. But I was quite happy to carry on.......because it is fun........the fact that none of it is "real" does not IMHO matter a hoot!

Of course not to say that I did not have few "issues" before I came to Thailand and my "mental balance" may not have been quite as it should have been..........

IMHO the only cure for Thailand is time away.......far easier said than done.

Since you are out late, maybe you can provide us with an update on late night venues, closing times, etc. For various reasons I have not been able to stay out late recently, but I am hearing that things are much more relaxed now from various sources.

A thorough carefully prepared report on the current nightlife scene will provide you with something productive to do and I am sure it would be appreciated by the members here.

Great idea :beer:

And make it snappy because I'm in town now.

And do it in the style of David Niven, like you started this thread: "It seems my lifestyle has driven me quite mad..." - yes, quite. :)

"I like my anonymity and prefer to monger alone"

More similarities. I'm beginning to think I could be buddha. :shocked:

"I like my anonymity and prefer to monger alone"

More similarities. I'm beginning to think I could be buddha. :shocked:

An alarming development - I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one! The drinking to the point of chaos, the madness of "etc", my katoey experiment, even living life on the latex-free edge in the past, preferring to monger alone - not to mention the late-night habits! the buddha nature is us, and we are the buddha nature...

• 4 weeks later...

Archived