going nuts....

buddha

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi....

Since about 7 months ago I have been using a condom for any sexual activity.

I am currently reading through JS post...I will not continue to post about my circumstances in this thread as JS's would bring any of us to the breaking point of insanity.

Using a condom for 7 months and you call yourself nuts? Shame on you, buddha. :D

:yeahthat:

With respect to JS, etc., can his recent post possibly - in reasonable terms - shed new light on the risks and potential results of this kind of lifestyle? As someone who's familiar with buddha's stated 'nutsness' type of condition, condom use in these situations is pretty much optional, and the risks clear tho implicit. maybe buddha's just showing respect for a guy who's in a bad spot (given that the info provided by JS shows that he has met with a situation that defies the odds by serious orders of magnitude), but I'm now comfortable to assume the buddha is currently fine -- in an earlier post, I think I said that as long as buddha is able to still type well enough to post, he's fine. It takes a lot more to roll on a condom in the moment than it does to type a Thai360 message later on...

YimSiam

Archived