going nuts....

buddha

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buddha,

I hope your situation is not as dire as the following I was recently told about:

About 2 weeks ago I ran into my 1st barfine on my initial trip about 6 years before. During the past 5 years since I had last seen her, she had married an American man, had a son by him, and until recently staying with her family in Issan.

The American husband was working in the US, and traveling to Thailand several times each year to spend a couple of days with wife and child in Issan, followed by a couple of weeks hitting the bars in Bkk (without wife along).

Earlier this year, instead of returning to his job in the US, he moved in with a Morning Night BG, has overstayed his visa by more than 3 months now, and has just about run out of money. He's obviously also addicted to the nightlife here.

His wife has returned to work in a Soi Cowboy bar to support her son, as he no longer gives her money, and actually recently had the gall to ask her for money. BG is tiring of supporting him, and wants him to move out.

I hope your way back to a life with a future is easier than this guy's.

PS, If this guy reads this, get your ass back home, start working, and support your child.

PS, If this guy reads this, get your ass back home, start working, and support your child.

Thanks for the advice, but really, the situation is much more complicated than it seems on paper, or rather, online... As soon as my business venture gets off the ground - and it can't miss, really, thanks to those of you who have 'invested' - I'll be sure to get everything straightened out... including my visa and money for the kid (not even sure it's mine actually...), and will pay back what I owe y'all... promise...

YimSiam ;)

has anyone from this forum actually met buddha?

i remember buddha writing about how he hung around gullivers friday evenings watching the board meetings from afar and how he timed his bathroom visits to coincide with forum members so he could learn who was who.

it seemed odd to say the least.

Archived