Drinking BEER

Pat_from_Jersey

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Munchie,

Did that little number last Saturday in Pattaya....Mrs Cent & Miss P. were well into their second bottle of Red before Mr. Cent & I even made it to the Restaurant.....we sorta got side tracked on the way.... Got into a V & T session (thanks Cent...lol...)....but they were going down like lolly water...5555....or disappearing faster than a banana at the Windmill.....lol....So to speak.....

Got carted into the Ivan Bar next to Polo for a nightcap....far can hell.....470Bt for a glass of Red and a VT.....but the look on her face was priceless.....for everything else there's Mastercard......still it was FAR cheaper than the night at Spasso...555

Cheers DS / DC

Marshmellows?

That's the second time tonight.

I was standing in line behind a kid who was near drinking age. He had two boxes of cereal in his hand and he asked the cashier if they had marshmellows. When she replied, "No", he bailed.

Then I bought my vodka and cigarettes.

Am I missing something here? I mean, can you smoke marshmellows?

If the idiot was at the pub a few blocks down the road an hour earlier, there were brownies aplenty.

Back when I was drinking, I once put down a bottle of Sangsom in a taxi between Nana and Soi Cowboy. Arrived, and bought another bottle...amazed the hell out of the Numbers, who failed to keep up...now his drinking has improved...and might be able to pull it off...

Back when I was drinking, I once put down a bottle of Sangsom in a taxi between Nana and Soi Cowboy. Arrived, and bought another bottle...amazed the hell out of the Numbers, who failed to keep up...now his drinking has improved...and might be able to pull it off...

Put down the bottle where?????....and keep Mr. numbers sexuality out of this discussion....DIY is not acceptable....everyone knows in LOS...you pay someone to do it for you!!! :grinyes::neener::dunno::neener::grinyes:

Put it down my gullit...er the whiskey, not the Numbers...we all know about him...poor guy, seriously fucked up over some girl from Si Saket...er wait that was me...his was from Nong Kai...no that was you...maybe his was a non gay katoey from Ramkhamheang, he is partial to those girls there, and is easily confused...no wait, that's nervous dog...

Point is, I drank a lot back then...Thai whiskey is a bit weak though, compared to Black label or Jack, Jim...ANd yes, I never "work in house in LOS" I always "contract off shore..."

Archived