Issaan exode

thalenoi

Yeah, I wonder if the farang men in the west who marry a divorced woman with kids, and raise them as their own if ex-hubby has done a runner, fails to give them any support, is not in their life, possibly dead, whatever, etc. are also considered by Thalenoi to be 'stupid' as well? Or is it only 'smart' to raise and love your own genetic bloodlines? Genetically smart maybe, but hardly stupid I feel as an intelligent caring human male. So all of the guys with Thai wives and children not their own blood they are raising are 'stupid'? Does this apply, Thalenoi, to the farang marriages as well that fall into this category? Sounds racist to me if not, and just plain 'stupid' and 'ignorant' a comment to make here, or anywhere, if so. Some people's seed is best left unfertilized and spread when you realize their own stupidity in making such a 'stupid' comment. We can all see the true stupidity here, and it isn't from the men raising the children not their own.

What, maybe like lions we should just kill off the offspring not genetically our own and then mate with the female conquest? So we can then spread our own seed and genetic material? That's what animals do right Thalenoi? So as not to waste their limited resources raising offspring not their own genetically. Luckily and thankfully we are not animals, some of us, nor ignorant racists. Some of us have evolved past this 'stupidity' in their thinking. Thank Christ.

Cent

Best post I have read on this forum. I supported my wifes niece through school so I must be really stupid!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Usually the kids are part of the package.

You marry the wife, you get the kids.

Same in the west, often the same in SE Asia, from what I have seen.

Like any relationship, YMMV.

I know many farang, married the lady and are raising the children.

We used to say it could be like the "Brady Bunch" (old USA TV show, where man with three sons marries lady with three daughters, they do OK), or it could be "Brady Wars", where the man is at a complete war with snotty kids or whatever.

"I have some good and some bad news.

I live in a small village 40kms East of Udon Thani "

So where could be the good news... to help those guys feel better...they could have married a goat :grinyes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

A Sudanese man has been forced to take a goat as his "wife", after he was caught having sex with the animal.

The goat's owner, Mr Alifi, said he surprised the man with his goat and took him to a council of elders.

They ordered the man, Mr Tombe, to pay a dowry of 15,000 Sudanese dinars ($50) to Mr Alifi.

"We have given him the goat, and as far as we know they are still together," Mr Alifi said.

Mr Alifi, of Hai Malakal in Upper Nile State, told the Juba Post newspaper that he heard a loud noise around midnight on 13 February and immediately rushed outside to find Mr Tombe with his goat.

"When I asked him: 'What are you doing there?', he fell off the back of the goat, so I captured and tied him up."

Mr Alifi then called elders to decide how to deal with the case.

"They said I should not take him to the police, but rather let him pay a dowry for my goat because he used it as his wife," Mr Alifi told the newspaper.

"What, maybe like lions we should just kill off the offspring not genetically our own and then mate with the female conquest"

Well... for the very least... we could kick girls with other man's kids from our mating horizons... I can't fathom how someone would marry a girl who was fertilised and dumped by a mentally retarded alcoholic isaan farmer or motocy taxi... thinking more seriously about it, the goat makes hardly less sense...

Yeah, I wonder if the farang men in the west who marry a divorced woman with kids, and raise them as their own if ex-hubby has done a runner, fails to give them any support, is not in their life, possibly dead, whatever, etc. are also considered by Thalenoi to be 'stupid' as well? Or is it only 'smart' to raise and love your own genetic bloodlines? Genetically smart maybe, but hardly stupid I feel as an intelligent caring human male. So all of the guys with Thai wives and children not their own blood they are raising are 'stupid'? Does this apply, Thalenoi, to the farang marriages as well that fall into this category? Sounds racist to me if not, and just plain 'stupid' and 'ignorant' a comment to make here, or anywhere, if so. Some people's seed is best left unfertilized and spread when you realize their own stupidity in making such a 'stupid' comment. We can all see the true stupidity here, and it isn't from the men raising the children not their own.

What, maybe like lions we should just kill off the offspring not genetically our own and then mate with the female conquest? So we can then spread our own seed and genetic material? That's what animals do right Thalenoi? So as not to waste their limited resources raising offspring not their own genetically. Luckily and thankfully we are not animals, some of us, nor ignorant racists. Some of us have evolved past this 'stupidity' in their thinking. Thank Christ.

Cent

Nice speech, and like your reasoning...

Cent,

Seems to me you don't get the scale of the scam :shocked:

Issaan girl gets pregnant form Thai bf, Thai bf/man leaves her with child or vice-versa.

Not-so-fresh Thai virgin leaves village to work bar, objective: find farang man who will end her misery.

Farang man visits Thailand: SC, NP, Patpong, Partya, Phuke-it to whore thai woman.

He left his brain boarding plane and has his dick falling for a whore. The nice guy will buy gold, car, house, marry Thai lady, raise her kids, feed her drinking and gambling parents, brothers and sisters.

I see this happening every day around me and I am the idiot racist?

And then some posters whine for a 100 baht scam but get loose of 5 million baht with a smile to their Thai dulcine :D

Do you see this happening in the West at any similar scale? Please enlighten me :shifty:

You might not understand this, but it upsets me sometimes...

P.S. Thai lady not-so-stupid :surprised:

Hi,

I think the problem is that you wrote it in such a way that insinuates that *every* farang who raises the kids of his wife and her ex is stupid. That I take exception too, and by the sounds of it so do many others.

I too raise (well, help raise actually) my wife's kids, but I certainly do not consider myself stupid for doing so.

"The nice guy will buy gold, car, house, marry Thai lady, raise her kids, feed her drinking and gambling parents, brothers and sisters."

Out of that sentence all I see as being bad is the last part. And that certainly doesn't happen in my case.

Sanuk!

It seems that us farangs get our shorts in a knot when we see the Thai men pop out kids with their Thai lady of the hour, then do a runner.

Mr. Nice Guy farang comes along and marries the Thai lady and raises her children.

Can be a good scene, can be a nightmare but the shame of it is, the Thai man does a runner and many do not take responsibility for there actions (fathering children).

Are the farang "stupid" to marry the lady and raise the kids? Just depends as every situation is different, IMO.

Thalenoi,

Here's one guy with mixed marriage children and I know of many more on this board.

I follow Cent's and KS' sentiment, raising and supporting your wife's kids is not necessarily a bad thing to do and by no means stupid!

Ever consodered the fact that a lot of these girls are dumped by their Thai bf's and have tp take care of their offspring without the bf caring one yota.

It's sad, the situation you descrobe, women, at any age, elaving their men, to purchase some vague and uncertain dream they have with possibly a lot of wrongly judged hopes.

Hopwever, I know of a lot more cases where exactly the opposite happened, young or older Thai bloke dumps wife and kids since there's a greener leaf at the other sode of the road, never to look back to their ex or his off spring.

Canâ??t and shouldnâ??t generalize here and at the end the decision whether to support a whole family or not often depend on the personal circumstances.

However, what I donâ??t understand is why so many guys get involved with Thai women, who have kids already. There is a huge oversupply of women here so there is actually no need to socialize with them. In my 10+ years here in LOS, I never dated or went with girls who have kids and also clearly express that I am not interested in mothers. I just donâ??t see any advantage to get involved with a mother. Girls having no kids are not only having better bodies (you can call me shallow here) but her family ties are normally also less complicated.

I acknowledge there are exceptions of the rules, but why taking the risk in the first place? :dunno:

Archived