Issaan exode

thalenoi

I have some good and some bad news.

I live in a small village 40kms East of Udon Thani (around 1500 karmas and 3 souls)

Last month the lady running my favorite fried rice stall was no longer to be found. (and the other stalls give me the shitters, so you might have a feeling of how much of a bad news that is)

I was told she went to look for a farang.

The bad news for you guys is she's no longer a virgin, and by this I mean she's rather old and ugly. Seems anyone can try to find a farang nowadays.

Last week it was a rather beatifull lady.

She went off to work every morning at the nearby amphur to come back home to her husband and small child after 8 pm. That's the bad news I guess.

One week ago she did not come home. Word is she left to find a farang.

Now just two days ago, this nice young man in the village (he picked me up at the airport 3 weeks ago, so I do know him) he has this beatifull lady and a small baby (don't they all have some offspring?) Well, she disappeared to Partya or Phuke-it I was told to find a farang that is.

She had no patience to wait for the young man buying her a car, gold necklaces, some diamonds, a house and a pension.

Farangs have all that and more. So why wait any longer?

Farangs in sin city, rest assured, the BG generation is not drying out, be warned however that 90% of them are married and have babies.

BTW, last night I was having dinner at an Udon farang eatery and who was sitting there?

You guessed it, a farang with his wifie and HER offspring, two beatifull thai children conceived by her (ex) thai man/bf.

Tchhhh, how nice these farang guys are eh, taking good care of the thai lady and all these thai babies....IO hardly know of any mixted thai couples without the accompanying thai children...

How stupid can they be??? (maby I do need to start a tread on stupid farangs :evil: )

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is certainly enough stupidity to go around!

The old toads here in my little moo baan (south/east side of Bangkok) are always quacking about finding a farang and asking the tee rak to "fix them up".

I get a laugh out of it as who needs the 50 y.o. toads? Then the tee rak tells them they will have to "put out" and a hand job will not suffice!

The toads get quiet for a few weeks after hearing that and then start up the quacking.

The younger ladies, still within their shelf life, have a chance but the older ladies :dunno:

Hi,

"Tchhhh, how nice these farang guys are eh, taking good care of the thai lady and all these thai babies....IO hardly know of any mixted thai couples without the accompanying thai children...

How stupid can they be???"

Why are you stupid for taking care of your wife's children?

Sanuk!

The only farang actually mentioned in the post is this one,

"BTW, last night I was having dinner at an Udon farang eatery and who was sitting there? You guessed it, a farang with his wifie and HER offspring, two beatifull thai children conceived by her (ex) thai man/bf."

It quite clearly states that the children were conceived with a Thai man, but maybe the farang guy knew that?

Why all the confusion? :dunno:

Munchie,

Because many/some/a few guys are in a similar situation - and maybe think that the child in question is as deserving of their support as would their own son or daughter.

So, the implication by Thalenoi that these guys are stupid is what is causing the "confusion" to put it nicely.

Cheers!

Yeah, I wonder if the farang men in the west who marry a divorced woman with kids, and raise them as their own if ex-hubby has done a runner, fails to give them any support, is not in their life, possibly dead, whatever, etc. are also considered by Thalenoi to be 'stupid' as well? Or is it only 'smart' to raise and love your own genetic bloodlines? Genetically smart maybe, but hardly stupid I feel as an intelligent caring human male. So all of the guys with Thai wives and children not their own blood they are raising are 'stupid'? Does this apply, Thalenoi, to the farang marriages as well that fall into this category? Sounds racist to me if not, and just plain 'stupid' and 'ignorant' a comment to make here, or anywhere, if so. Some people's seed is best left unfertilized and spread when you realize their own stupidity in making such a 'stupid' comment. We can all see the true stupidity here, and it isn't from the men raising the children not their own.

What, maybe like lions we should just kill off the offspring not genetically our own and then mate with the female conquest? So we can then spread our own seed and genetic material? That's what animals do right Thalenoi? So as not to waste their limited resources raising offspring not their own genetically. Luckily and thankfully we are not animals, some of us, nor ignorant racists. Some of us have evolved past this 'stupidity' in their thinking. Thank Christ.

Cent

Archived