Issaan exode

thalenoi

thalenoi-

I originally misread your post- the falang who raise or support kids thinking they are their own are often idiots. The type who sponsor a bargirl they see two weeks a year and assume all offspring are conceived during their two annual visits.

This is in no way meant as a flame - I think that you are sounding far harsher with this than you realize.

A poll on a topic like this could be interesting. My vote is do it.......

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi,

"You are calling all the men on this board who have a Thai wife 'with accompanying thai children' stupid. Yes or no?"

Good question, and one I'd like to see answered.

Sanuk!

As I said in my reply to Cent the answer is NO.

I did mean that those who fall for gold diggers are "stupid" not so smart or whatever. When on top of that they raise the womans child and feed the family...well they are free to do so and to enjoy life and their family, I am free to think what I like. When I see a farang walking in a singlet in Udon Thani shopping mall I shake my head and go on with my life. That's not worth mentionning, although it is subject to many a discussion on Udonmap. And I am not shouting "Get the man out of Thailand!" as some would do.

And I do not have a low opinion of anyone on this planet except for the Pol Pot's and consorts. I do find many people "stupid" however but that is in the light of my own set of rules which are only valid to myself. Oh, and I do prefer to live amongst stupid people, they are most often nicer to live with than the smart ones.

Now I have never hidden on this board that I live with an ex-bg. I read so many failures of relationships (many of them but not all with bg's) that I thought it would be a positive note on this board as long as this relationship remains succesfull and I have no feelings of being ashamed. I don't care what the village thinks, equally what Bangkok farangs might think of us...or any one else for the matter.

We have our bad days and our doubts (which I will not expose on this board) but mine is "different" LOL

Now I think I will stop posting on this board since so many of you take offense when I call some group of people "stupid" As I said before, it is just a temporary qualifier I use to describe someting, nothing really serious. We are all stupid many times in a day, other moments we are brilliant, smart, happy in love, whatever.

oH, a last word: if some one wants to call me racist I will clarify how racist I am right now: It was wrong to bring black slaves to the USA for the profit of those in power (Caucasians?), it was wrong to import Africans -mainly Moslims- to Europe to do the dirty work no Caucasian wanted to do anymore, multiculturalism is an anathema which will never be successful and Thailand is right in its xenophobia.

And Oh Cent, I hope one day your Dutch will be as good as my French? Or should we converse in German with CT?

Hey CT, all the best to you mate, hope you beat that sickness, and don't get a heart attack like I did (fucking all these ladies).

Cheers to all and what a bunch of wankers you all are...(sometimes) edit: well just some of you...

With only 3213 post I am not the biggest wanker on this board...

The funny thing with you is that you apply double standards. We are supposed to get a thicker skin when you post insulting messages, yet when we point that insulting nature out to you, you get so sensitive that you actually threaten to leave the board. Who is being a wanker now? :D

Cheers to all and what a bunch of wankers you all are...(sometimes) edit: well just some of you...

With only 3213 post I am not the biggest wanker on this board...

I'd like to see a Poll on that.....from this thread and your comments..... I'd most definitely bet on a podium finish...lol...

Shit even a dumb cnut like me knows you'd have to be a real tosser to be a "wanker" in LOS

P.S.

(Just for the record, my girl has NO kids....Yet....but it is "under discussion")

Bye :grinyes::wave::wave::grinyes:

.....However, what I donâ??t understand is why so many guys get involved with Thai women, who have kids already.....

Probably because the only Thai girls many guys ever meet are girls in the p4p scene and I would suggest that a majority of these girls have a kid or kids.

Before I had ever came to Thailand I had two relationships with Italian woman who both had children from previous marriages. After being in the relationships for some time I came to a point where within myself I needed to decide wether I was to coninue on and become a husband and a father. In both relationships the fact the either woman had her own children was not the only factor but as I look back I must say it was the major decicing factor in myself discontinuing both relationships. Personally within myself I felt that I could not have done it, not successfully anyway. Now I am married and have a daughter of my own, have seen enough poverty and parentless children, I would certainly adopt a child. along with having another child with my wife. It's not the same and I guess it's hard to explain, it's just a feeling thing.

I applaud a Farang who has taken on the responsibility of another mans child, IMO it takes more compassion and selflessness than I could ever muster.

And to add, If I was ever to die or no longer to support my family, (given that we generally live in Oz) I could only hope that my wife would fing a kind hearted soul to fill my shoes.

FA...

Now here is a turn up for the books, but I actually understand where Thalenoi is coming from with this thread.

He is not implying that a farang who marries a Thai lady who has children from a previous relationship is stupid, but rather the fact that in some instances there are certain Thai females who will go out of their way to hook a farang for financial security, there is a big differance between to two scenarios.

In probably 90% of the cases (from my observations not scientific fact) Thai / Farang marrage with previous children is fine, and I take my hat off to the guys who make a relationship like that work, but in a small percentage of cases there are the Gold Diggers looking for Mr Naieve Farang and wanting to take advantage.

It does not matter if the Gold Digger is Isaan, Thai, Asian or Alien .... it goes on everywhere and we cannot deny that fact. I would not say it is more prevailent in Isaan than other regions, but due to the close family ties of rural communities the "Scam" may appear bigger.

The bottom line is, this behaviour does go on and only a fool or a blind man would deny the fact, but I very much doubt that estemed members of this forum would allow themselves to be sucked into such a situation.

OK Off to take my Nasty Pills ... I can't be seen to be polite to Thalenoi too often :D

I used to help some Korat girls do the internet dating thing, they all had kids and finished with their husbands... actually, after a bit more investigation, they had husbands agreeable to their getting some money off farang any way they could.

These were not bar girls but they had crazed notions that a few days with a farang would get them some fast cash.

Only one got lucky, a genuine 40-year-old haridresser (but hubbie turned out to be the brother who drove the happy couple around the country) and then only after six months with a seventy year-old German (nice chap as it happens who kept crooning he could feel the love vibrating between them) who gave in and spent three mil on a Pattaya house. No more sex once she got the deeds, until he turned his remaining bank account over to her!

The thing the German couldn't get his head around was that although she was genuine in the sense that she was not a bar girl, she was even more rapacious than most b-gals. And yes she had three kids by the Thai hubbie, although all old enough to support themselves.

The vast majority of Thai girls, as far as farang are concerned, are as bad as each other - hooker, straight, old or young - so the not-so-stupid thing to do is to go for the youngest available babe with no kids. The intelligent thing to do is not indulge in relationships that last more than 24 hours!

Or to put it another way, there is hardly any point in being nice to the gals by supporting their families as there is no pay-back, you get treated exactly the same as if you were a nasty son of a bitch!

Archived