Happy Fourth!!!

Hugh_Hoy

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steven,

You poor misguided lad. Come back home? Arsenal? God forbid! No sir, I am more than certain if you understood football history, you would indeed see that Liverpool is, well, the only real club worth supporting.

As for your allegation of me mum purchasing the wrong kit, most certainly not! You see sir, I was indeed blessed to have been truly born to the colors. As opposed to you yanks, who merely wish you were British (and really, who can fault you for that?) decided to pick a club based on what? Did the jersey match your hand bag and shoes?

Tell me sir, come match day, what can you really say? "oh, I bought this Arsenal rag in A Pattaya shirt shop, whilst having no real connection to Arsenal at all?" How sad. Of course come match day

I can proudly don the colors and announce "I am a Taucer, and I am for Liverpool!"

Best Regards-BST

'Tell me sir, come match day, what can you really say? "oh, I bought this Arsenal rag in A Pattaya shirt shop, whilst having no real connection to Arsenal at all?"'

:applause:

i maybe a MU supporter but i applaud your thoughts about gloryhunters......... :tophat:

I still have yet to decide which team to support...I was leaning towards Everton, because of the Chang Logo...Liverpool seemed good, and CS was trying to steer me towards Arsenal...perhapes the first person to send me a hat from their team will win my loyalty...

Archived