Pat Tillman: 3 head shots.. from 10 yards

foreigner

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to admit, this is getting worse by the secound. Fortunately for the US they actually have laws and oversight, otherwise, none of us would have ever even heard of this.

This however, is just not true.

my guess is the pentagon could not have it's most famous recruit speak out against the neocon's criminal wars .. Pat Tillman was out spoken about iraq & US imperialism.

Show me where he ever spoke against the war. He was very much PRO the war. Hell, look at his last words! It is looking more and more like his "friends" may have shot him on purpose, but more because they did not like him than anything else. No one anti-war drops $3 million and volunteers to go into a combat arms unit. No one. Foreigner is anti war and I donâ??t see him joining up.

The M-16A2 fires burst of three rounds.

Oh and all of the M16 (A2 - A3 - M4) variants used by the US now only fire single fire or 3 round burst. M249s, which fire the exact same ammo (5.56mm or .223 cal) are full auto chain guns.

But I agree, getting three auto shots to hit in the same 6 inch diameter is TOUGH!

You have to remember the M16 is a very innovative gun design that unlike normal guns does not buck where your second and third shots tend to go high. They achieved this through an amazing stock redesign which in turn required those tell tale elevated sights that make the M16 so recognizable. The M16 is designed to get tight grouping of bursts.

>Fortunately for the US they actually have laws and oversight, otherwise, none of us would have ever even heard of this.<

the neocons did all they could to perpetrate the tillman lies .. & they are now refusing to cooperate in the investigation & claiming executive punk-age. the cover up of this murder went all the way to 1600

"Astounding new details surrounding the death of Pat Tillman clearly indicate that top brass decided to execute the former pro football star in cold blood to prevent him from returning home and becoming an anti-war icon."

>Foreigner is anti war and I donâ??t see him joining up.<

do not slander me with your neocon lies .. CSer! I served.

>Show me where he ever spoke against the war.<

actually non-home schooled persons that can read are well aware of Mr. Tillman's political views.

I'd go further into the difference between Iraq & Afghanistan but .. anyway, not same same.

google pat tillman antiwar

"The September 25, 2005 edition of the San Francisco Chronicle newspaper reported that Tillman held views which were critical of the Iraq war and did not support President Bush's re-election.

Before it was revealed that Pat Tillman was both an atheist and against the war in Iraq Sean Hannity constantly invoked his name with antiwar guests. ...

According to Tillman's mother, a friend of Tillman had arranged a meeting with Noam Chomsky, to take place after his return from Afghanistan. Chomsky has confirmed this.[14] The article also reported that Tillman urged a soldier in his platoon to vote for John Kerry in the 2004 U.S. Presidential election.[10]"

Same, same Nicholas Berg. The first guy to be beheaded on camera in Iraq.

Psy-Ops, just like "Saving Private Jessica" and The aim was to take the focus away from the Abu Ghraib torture scandal.

Sydney Morning Herald: Who killed Nick Berg

I've watched the video again, and there is definitely something wrong with it, judge for yourselves:

Link to video download

Oh, and let's not forget about the murdered Dr. David Kelly, who spoke out about the sexing up of intelligence on Iraqi biological weapons capability, and told friend he'd be found dead in the woods if he didn't shut up.

Why I believe David Kelly's death may have been murder: MP

i've never believed that Kelly killed himself.

i feel that Governments can never be trusted when conspiracy rears it's ugly head.

millions spent on investigations and then they cme out with whwt they want to tell us........nothing ever proved conclusively.

Archived