Double pane windows ?

I am trying to locate a manufacturer/distributor of double glazed/pane windows. I am in the Pattaya area, and presently I am having a home constructed, but sure would love to upgrade the windows. Supposedly this question has been raised before, and I've heard that there is some supplier in Bangkok. I'd like to know the name, address etc. and also if there's somepla[color:#][/color]ce closer to me that offers these. Any recommendations greatly appreciated.

Yesterday I checked out A.R.C. (Group of Companies) on Sukhumvit Road (Moo 6) in Naklua -

038 - 716868

They have a nice selection of quality double pane windows, sliders, etc. with screens. They also do A/C (Daikin), insulation, attic ventilation, etc. They'll measure rough openings and give me a package price although I'm sure it won't be cheap.

They do have a website: www.arcaircon.com

Just be careful Lowjit with the PVC products. Some of them are absolute crap and are made in China. They have nil after sales and a large percentage of their glazing units have a inferior seal meaning they have perforation and will heavily condensate. There is no way to fix them unless you replace the glazing unit. The second thing about PVC is they are fine in the colder climates but become brittle and crazed over time in warmer climates. Just some food for thought. Good luck. :beer:

Archived