Do punters still go to Patpong?

Abe

Never hear people talk much about Patpong. I've been there once or twice but just thought that the place was more "in your face" business like. There was a bar,a regular bar with a band which I thought was pretty cool. That's about it.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually went there twice.

The first time I was dragged around by some ladies from soi 33 who wanted to see the place.

The second time I was dragged around by some ladies from nana who wanted to see the place.

It's a show among shows.

Went there a lot when i first came to LOS, there's a couple of 'normal' bars with good music imho. Haven't been there in a long time. It's tourist hell. Also if you after a lady for the night, the quality used to be poor...maybe it's changed. I wont be going there to find out however!

I always spend at least one night there each time I am in Bangkok. I never fail to find an enjoyable lady there. Last December I was staying nearby with some work colleagues and I could just walk there. I found a really good lady and went back a second night and we went out dancing. You certainly have to run the gauntlet among the tourists and night market. But the place has some great bars and I always have fun there.

Patpong is and always has been my fav venue. I don't do a lot of p4p these days so can't comment too much on the girls, but I'd be very surprised if you can't get a few good ones there. I like the variety of Patpong, all the different types of bars and the many restaurants that you just don't get in Cowboy or Nana. :thumbup:

Archived