Do punters still go to Patpong?

Abe

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are some wonderful people here, just wonderful.

No, nobody puts a gun to their heads, what a great point, they are all just greedy sluts!

They are probably all millionaires too, why not give 1 a black eye next time to really hammer that point home?

I like to play a game...er....liked to play a game when I used to P4P.

I buy a toy gun that shoots plastic pellets and i actually DO hold it to their head.

Usually I have to stop and explain what nickers are.

Shibuya interesting that you are ok with the idea of P4P but think it's wrong to want the actual whore in question to dance naked before you pay to bang her?

Boy I'm glad I've retired from this dirty business.

Shibuya interesting that you are ok with the idea of P4P but think it's wrong to want the actual whore in question to dance naked before you pay to bang her?

Well, I think his point is that P4P is bad enough, and you dont have to make it harder on the girls than neccesary (agree on that). For some girls dancing naked is harder than going with customers, then again, dancing naked is optional anyway (you are paid accordingly), so it is not really a big point.

Paillote

I wonder if he feels the same way about his katoeys? :confused: (He'll probably tell us that that's different; they're "good thai boys" and consenting and he gets it for free.

HH

Its very telling that all your insults towards me are either "what he's probably gonna say next is" or "what he probably meant to say is"

That's how 8 year olds argue, grow up ffs

What's happened to you? Up to now on other threads I can remember, you seemed like a chap with his head screwed on.

Now you're all confused about what you're doing and feeling all sorry about the choice girls are making.

Suadam, HH and MoiNoi are all nice guys but they all have their heads screwed on straight.

What's your next complaint going to be after you've rescued girls from their free choice of dancing topless/bottomless? Are you going to rescue them from the 'humiliation' of having to wear sexy clothes in Nana Car Park to attract men?

I think it's you that needs to grow up and realise that they don't have to do anything they don't want to. They can choose what type of work they want to do, they choose whether to work in a bar or not, what type of bar, whether to dance or not, whether to work topless/bottomless/bikini/do a show. It's all up to them. You're naive if you fall for anything else.

Archived