Do punters still go to Patpong?

Abe

That's why I'm surprised in a way that the Japanese / Koreans head to the Rainbow bars in NEP.

Sure, they've got the cream-of-the-crop in terms of lookers in NEP, but I'm surprised the "perve" factor is enough for the J-K market to flock there.

I can understand why they go to Baccara in SC with the uniforms and the perve factor, but why do they flock to Rainbow???

I've never got that. :dunno:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why do they care? Punters still flock to NEP (Lord knows why, but...) and that means less tea $$ the bar owners pay the MiB.

Cheers,

SD

I think it's precisely this.

I think that Rainbow bars, in particular, are pretty happy with the situation. They can't even be bothered to change the bikini styles in 10 years, let alone try anything different to show a little. But the customers flock in. :doah: (To Rainbow 1 and 4 anyway. Rainbow 2 is suffering, I think.)

I try to make a point of talking about showing most times I'm in there. Every time a mamasan asks me what girl I like, I tell her that I just can't find any of them sexy enough to barfine when they're wearing full bikinis. If the customers complain enough and then start to peter away, they might eventually do something.

Or they might just complain about other bars showing a little more innovation. :doah:

The Japanese are really helping to hold any change back by flocking there, aren't they? I suspect it's just habit taking a while to change. They took a long time to switch from Thaniya to Nana and then explore Soi Cowboy and Thermae.

I'm hoping it's just that and that a noticeable number will start to stay away because of the lack of showing. That might get things moving.

I've got to think any bar with a decent lineup that has showing will draw more customers, they will stay longer, and they will spend more money there. And surely the barowners know that and would do it if they could get away with it. Just my thinking anyway.

Trouble is, Bibs, is that most of Nana is first-time BKK punters, or guys who drive a bus back home on their annual 2 week piss-up and root-fest and think that a stage full of birds shuffling in bikinis is the best thing since sliced bread.

(And compared to the local at home, it probably is).

Remove the old-timers and "fussy" punters, and there's still enough guys happy enough with girls in bikinis to keep the bars in business... unfortunately. :(

Yeah i mean its not nearly humiliating enough for these girls to be dancing around in bikini's they should be forced to strip naked for their $100 a month!

I go to cowboy often and well over 70% of the girls in the nude bars constantly cover up their vagina's when shuffling around on stage. Ask them they will tell you they dont like doing it.

have a little fucking heart for the girls you spend so much of your time and money with

Archived