those wicked americans

Guest baldrick

you don't know much about Western youth.

i'm significantly closer to the age of western youth than you and i wager they'll be trying to 'big it up west side, innit' than worry about any events going on around them like invaders. old man!

I know you'd stay safe indoors Phil but what about the soccer hooligans? Don't you think they'd put their Doc Martens & their England shirts on and get a few kicks in?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If England were occupied, would the Prods and Catholics be killing each other?

:dunno:

Cultural unity has always been one of Britain's strengths. It got the country through WW2. Nowadays I'm not so sure. I don't think Catholic/Protestant would be a big issue. But if Britain was occupied by a muslim army British muslims would have to make some difficult choices for sure.

<>

you said it, kicks not random suicide bombs.

Not sure I share your view of gentlemanly British behaviour Phil. It wouldn't be a Kenneth More movie. Try to imagine the fury if your dad was dragged off to be tortured. If Britain was occupied by a muslim army the resistance would have bombs strapped to every nutter they could find.

Guest lazyphil

i was only concuring with what you said!!.......

remember the troubles in N.ireland?....do you ever recall suicide bombers blowing themselves up in fury of the invading army?....nope.....booby traps to maim soldiers and coded warnings before bombs detinated in london etc......

i was only concuring with what you said!!.......

Now you're being coy. You were suggesting the BHR (British Hooligan Resistance) would be satisfied with a few kicks? You have a very naive idea about guerilla fighting. Too much time on the sofa watching telly is my guess. Wait till someone with a machine gun kicks your door down in the middle of the night.

Guest lazyphil

oil need creates greed and self centered need. boycott it unless you are very sure of its source and moral and legal integrity or shut up!

Archived