American Style Hotdogs

CosmicSurfer

I've been having an urge lately for a good old-fashioned American style Hotdog, New york or Montreal "Steamies", etc. (Not those Raw sickly looking things that are generally found on the BBQ Carts and at 7/Eleven.)Maybe All-Beef would be preferable.

Any ideas where I can find some in Bangkok?

Maybe served with saurkraut and/or Fried onions, and fresh cut fries. ( I hate frozen fries.)

Thanks,

CS

Hmmm.. Nathan's in Japan seems a little out of the way.

Flash, How you doing? I've been hiding out here in Bangkok.. working hard (2 full time teaching jobs for 5 years) without much time for reading the Board and posting.. But now I have to cut back and take it easier.

I had a small "Stroke" at the end of July. Lucky for me that I noticed that something wasn't right and got myself into Baumrungrad.. They did an MRI (Found a blocked artery in my neck that was blocking blood flow to my brain) and admited me immediately. Managed to control and relieve everything with I.V. meds and now back home.. NO Physical damage. Just need to watch myself a little more... On long term Blood thinners now.

BTW.. got married March 1st.

That's about it.. What are you up to these days?

PM me. or Email.. Same address.

CS

Chicago Dog... Maybe I can run in for a quick one next time my Plane transists Chicago O'Hare heading Home... They would need to be at the airport though.. other wise the photo on their home page has just fed right into my urge.. now becoming an obssession. :smirk:

Thanks, Shygye

CS

Archived