Some Blokes Don't Get It

MooNoi

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's hard for a single guy, (Moo Noi) to see the angst that the Mrs getting a bit on the side can cause her husband.

Call it double standards or what ever, it's a fact of life. We're genetically programed to insist our wives be faithful while we get as much on the side as we can. It's all to do with the gene pool, we don't want our personal line polluted by outsiders while our seed can only improve someone else's.

Sin tax

BOGOTA (Reuters) - Married Colombians engaged in passionate extra-curricular activities may soon have to think twice about their philandering ways if a senator's proposed legislation punishing adultery gets the green light.

Sen. Edgar Espindola said he has proposed a law that would impose fines and enforced community service as punishment for adulterers in an effort to protect family values and shield children from broken homes.

I had a call from a mate last night who had found out his wife had been having an affair with another guy.

I listened to his sob story, and then delicately pointed out that *he* had been having a bit on the sly here-and-there whenever he felt like it and on his business trips to Thailand.

He then tried to argue that with him it was just "the basic male urge to spread the seed" as it were, and emotionless sex with Thai whores, therefore it was ok and his wife should understand. With his wife, he said, there was an emotional attachment with the other bloke so that made it un-ok.

Sorry, but I don't see how he can possibly be angry at her. How can he say its okay for him to cheat because his sexual escapades are "emotionless", but its not ok for his missus to be shagging some bloke behind his back!

He then cracked the shits, accused me of not being a supportive mate and hung-up on me. Nice one!

I'm not getting on any moral high-horse here, but all I'm saying is that if you cheat on your partner, you can't really be justifiably angry if your partner cheats on you. It doesn't make any difference if the sex is "emotional" sex or not.

What do you guys think?

Should I have just been sympathetic to my mate and agreed with him because he's a mate, or was I right telling him I didn't think he had a right to be angry?

Some guys just don't get it!

Dumsoda did what now? :dunno::dunno::shocked::surprised: :nahnah: :neener::rolleyes:

3 issues ND, love sex and giving one another the clap or worse. Apparently theres an AIDS strain in LOS that gets through condoms!!!

This is what I think is one of the big risks involved in cheating... not with HIV so much, but other things that are easier to catch - warts for example, even when you cover your pecker you can still catch these. Same with Herpes.

Not very fair to give something to a faithful partner at home and pretty hard to explain I would have thought IMHO.

And in the case of sleeping with girls in the P4P scene - its not just some random chick in a pub you picked up... its a random chick in a pub who has multiple sex partners, often every day in some instances.

Ya makes ya bed, ya lie in it, I reckon.

A lovely souvenir to bring back to the missus from LOS!

Back to the argument, if the wife wants a casual fuck and the man is having one, good for her and he can;t complain,

So Dawg, would it make any difference if the wife shagged a random pick-up from a pub or similar, or shagged a male prostitute?

Its all very well saying as long as love and sex aren't combined and kept separate everything's ok, but I reckon most women would be more hurt if their bloke shagged a whore rather than a "good girl" he picked up - for the simple reason that prostitution still has a quite negative image amongst western women's opinions. Maybe a Thai wife wouldn't worry as much about it as its much more prevalent in the culture in Asia.

Archived