Some Blokes Don't Get It

MooNoi

Absolutely right in telling him - what a bloody hypocrite and what a load a crap some guys will come out with to try and justify their adultery. If you want to play around don't get married but if you do don't whine like a baby if the mrs turns out to have the same low standards of behaviour.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to admit being a hypocrite in the past. A friend and I justified our unfaithfulness by reasoning thats its only sex, just like getting a massage(normal one),its a service, and we still love our girlfriends. Its just like a wank, nothing more, nothing less...however, we pondered that if our gf's reasoned to us that its only like getting fingered and it doesn't mean anything we would probably be hurt and feel jealous. yes we are both hypocrites! However, if my gf is unfaithful, then I guess I would have to accept it for these reasons. I guess if you are being always unfaithful to your wife, or gf, you have to question the relationship...I would really love to find a girl where I didnt feel like I needed to stray. I am a bit of a traditionlist in many ways. I believe in the idea of romantic love etc etc etc, and that before setting out in any relationship its better to try to be faithful.However putting these words into action is the challenge. So I think Moo Noi, is right in what he says.

It doesn't make any difference if the sex is "emotional" sex or not.

"Emotional sex"? :dunno:

What's that? Is that when you don't do them from behind? Or is it when you give the face an occasional glance? :confused:

Can't understand these "one way" guys who like to stray themselves but get jealous when the girl does it. Fair's fair.

Dumsoda did what now? :dunno::dunno::shocked::surprised: :nahnah: :neener::rolleyes:

Bart Simpson defence.....

....I didn't do it.....

...Nobody saw me do it....

....You can't prove I did it....

Sorry OH, wasn't me that spilled his guts and cracked the shits with Piggy....True...Honest....

I lead a very sheltered life..

I am monogomous in Australia...... and I am monogomous in LOS...jing jing...It's just that my split personalities happen to have different tastes!!!!!

My choice....all this talk about desception and "cheating"....is total and utter crap...IMHO

...To me it implies "Ownership" and I thought slavery was outlawed centuries ago...

To each his own

Cheers DC

Archived