The truth about Notstickmanbangkok

frede

Calm down sister, no need for that.

Bufallo Bill made a point, you told him to substantiate. He refused. I asked him if he meant the kiddy fiddling allegation. You then got your knickers in a twist.

It's common knowledge that some boys visited Summer's layer, spoke to the girl's mother that summer's paid off. They then told Summers to stop his shite once and for all or they'd inform the police. Summer's stopped. End of story. Live by the sword, die by the sword. End of story.

Maybe he made a mistake, maybe he didn't. Heaven knows its been discussed here before.

Sounds to me like you are the one screaming for blood here but in your political correct though slighly abusive way.

Either way, he stopped his stalking after spendinga month considering it. All I can say is that he's such a nut he had to have one last rant on the net and then end it.

Wise move me thinks.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They then told Summers to stop his shite once and for all or they'd inform the police. Summer's stopped.

So kiddie fiddling is ok if you don't post anything negative about English teachers in BKK?

Btw I noticed that you registerd on 10/08/2007 and have made 35 posts. You have been very quick to grasp all this in such a short period of time.

Don't be rediculous, ofcourse it's not ok.

yes, 35 posts and 28 years in Thailand. I grasp this and more.

What I have learnt is that farangs aren't policemen or here to save the world and thus we shouldn't get too heavily involved in someone else's shit. Banter? Yes! Attempt to break businesses and expose dirty secrets? No!

Self preservation is the name of the game and if those lads pulled up some dirt on the nutcase and used it to make him leave them alone then fair is fair.

But then again, what do I know? I've only posted 35 times on the nanaboard

:smirk: :smirk: :smirk:

But why even post it? If you have a beef with a guy, you deal with that guy, not his co workers! It is paramount to you and I having a personal disagreement, and both of us trying to get the other fired, and dragging our coworkers into it. Just ridicules.

If this guy had a problem with Stickman, he had options, seek him out and confront him, or just ignore his web sight. Why all this bother? and why hurt innocent people? This Guy may well have hurt the reputation and possible jeopardized the job of the woman he worked with, who's picture was used. No need for that.

Archived