Should I stay or should I go

frede

I agree with everything you said. But as for why am I making this an issue. I figure as the new boy, it's you guys' board. Just the same if I walked into your local bar.If I aint wanted I'd drink up and sod off.

Actually its an open board, as I said previously observe the simple rules and you will accepted by some, hell even I have had "Warnings" from KS in the past.

As for the local bar analogy, if someone was to walk into my local frequently and had a quite drink I would probably invite him over to join us, if the same person walked into my local and was trying to pick a fight I would ignore them.

As I said, why make an issue of it, either you are Genuine or you are trolling for a fight!

You are right, I'll hold my tongue. I aint trolling for a rumble. Over and out

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John / Fred,

Don't really care if you stay or go, but I am interested if you're sticking to the line you took in the "Karen Long Neck" thread regarding who you said you were.

If you *are* that person, surely you wouldn't want your identity revealed on a board relating to sex tourism and admitting you knock-around with prozzies from a developing country?

So... was that just a wee bit of trolling there?

Apologies to you if I'm wrong, and maybe you have your own reasons to "out yourself" on a public sex tourism board.

Other than that little curiosity, as I said, up to you.

Your thread topics, writing, grammar and spelling *ARE* very similar to MARK, EMMITT, WINEDINE69, so I can see how people would think you were reincarnations of them.

Moo Noi makes a good point. If you are who you claim to be, I am sure that publication would be extremely alarmed to know that you are using them to validate your posts. On the other hand if you are fraudulently using someone else's identity then you are probably not welcome and should go.

Just stay dude. I was accused by Moon Noi and banned once from this place but really I don't care at all. I am just here to read informative posts not, to make friends and if people want to act all retarded it's really up to them. Best to ignore them and chat with the constructive ones.

Archived