Should I stay or should I go

frede

Well folks,

I have been accused of being a previous poster and a troll. Mainly by OH and his gang. I have stressed that I am not but hey well, maybe my posts and threads are troll-like?

My spelling it shite but who cares? I aint an EFL teacher Iâ??m a bleedin warrior. If that means that I am a previous poster whose spelling was also pants then that makes two illiterates in the world and my accusers aint EFL teachers either!

Personally, I think my threads get interesting responses apart from when they are hijacked by my non-thread starting accuser.

OK so maybe the anal sex one was a bit naughty but It is the nightlife column after all. I think the only â??abuseâ?? levied on a board member was me tongue in cheek taking he piss out of the bloke on the dental thread who posted â??how much would it cost to get my nashers sorted outâ?? â?¦â?¦â?¦..dur!

Anyways, Iâ??m game â?¦ if I am not welcome Iâ??ll sod off. I think that most people would agree that the majority of your posts are sent from the same PC (home or work?) I have said that KS could see if I sending posts from the same PC as the troll I am meant to be. Whatever.

Should I stay or should I go (but like all things on the internet, people tend to post when they are pissed off��.)

Prostrate massage

Your first P4P Ladyboy in LoS

Your first P4P shag in LOS

Wongs bar

Crazy Jacks shadow

Trink

Kob the Cockney

The truth about Notstickmanbangkok

Anal Sex

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are you making this an issue?

Personally if I find the content of a Thread of no interest to me I just "click" and navigate elsewhere, I am sure there are many people on this board who are not interested in what I post, but conversely there are members who are. It's a big enough forum with enough members where we can each all discuss our own interests / observations without the need to be attacked.

It is no concern of mine who a poster may be now or if he has a previous board name, as long as people can abide by the board rules, as determined by KS and a handful of board adminstrators they have the same right to post on this board as anyone else without being subjected to "flaming" by certain board egos.

:twocents: My 2 Stangs worth

stay!

and take the blame and accusations up the shitter! :neener:

heheheheh I was with an Ozzy bird once who was experiencing her monthly cycle. Didnt seem to bother her and in the roughest of rought accents she said:

"I'm on the rag mate, you'll have to do me up the shitta"

Bless her

Why are you making this an issue?

Personally if I find the content of a Thread of no interest to me I just "click" and navigate elsewhere, I am sure there are many people on this board who are not interested in what I post, but conversely there are members who are. It's a big enough forum with enough members where we can each all discuss our own interests / observations without the need to be attacked.

It is no concern of mine who a poster may be now or if he has a previous board name, as long as people can abide by the board rules, as determined by KS and a handful of board adminstrators they have the same right to post on this board as anyone else without being subjected to "flaming" by certain board egos.

:twocents: My 2 Stangs worth

I agree with everything you said. But as for why am I making this an issue. I figure as the new boy, it's you guys' board. Just the same if I walked into your local bar.If I aint wanted I'd drink up and sod off.

Just being supaap,

Cheers

Well either you're a troll or yer aint.

And either yer ugly enough to take it or cretinously not.

So why are you going out of your way t' whinge.

Could be you're enjoying it.

This is not directed at Samak but the OP.

I aint whinging matey....see above. But I get your point, I'm certainly ugly enough ...and I'm a right fat git too, so I'm big enough.

As for enjoying it, yeh of course I am mate....I enjoy it all.

I agree with everything you said. But as for why am I making this an issue. I figure as the new boy, it's you guys' board. Just the same if I walked into your local bar.If I aint wanted I'd drink up and sod off.

Actually its an open board, as I said previously observe the simple rules and you will accepted by some, hell even I have had "Warnings" from KS in the past.

As for the local bar analogy, if someone was to walk into my local frequently and had a quite drink I would probably invite him over to join us, if the same person walked into my local and was trying to pick a fight I would ignore them.

As I said, why make an issue of it, either you are Genuine or you are trolling for a fight!

Archived