Should I stay or should I go

frede

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You made some real stupid posts, therefore you shouldn't be surprised that you received some flak by other members.

But I don't care, if you have been a member on this board before or not, as long as stick to the forum rules and you doesn't try to annoy us with questions like about shagging Karen longnecks.

But I don't care, if you have been a member on this board before or not, as long as stick to the forum rules and you doesn't try to annoy us with questions like about shagging Karen longnecks.

why does everybody here want to play Boardpolice and remind frede to keep the board rules? i leave this to KS and the modis!

i had already sexual phantasies about Karen longnecks many years ago, but unfortunately i missed this thread to share with you!

Yes, stirring the pot is when you accused of being a troll, a past poster indeed. Then the accussed says 'just check the ISPN' ....the utter cheek of it, ey. How dare I.

Anyways, I think the majority vote is stay so Im staying.

I aint the 3 guys I am accused of being and I would positively enjoy boning a Karen long Neck, so there! LOL

Archived