Money for marriage

liquidflux

She was arrested and deported from the USA. Her fingerprints are on record. The Thai police will send her fingerprints to the USA as part of the visa application process.

Tell her there is no way she is going to get a visa to the USA. Better try Australia. :neener:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, for the US, fingerprints will probably come up when she has to submit prints to the National Crime Information Center for the FBI to clear before entry.

As far as being identified through her Thai docs, she can probably avoid that by simply taking on another girl's identity completely -- not so very difficult in the past, but probably getting harder with computerise records. I've known a couple of Thai girls who used more than one identity, for the usual tawdry reasons.

About ten years ago, a close friend asked if I would marry in and make permanent her sister -- an Iranian doctor -- for $30,000. We would stay together two years, she gets the conditions removed from her green card, and then we separate... I didn't need the money, didn't want the risk, and don't know where she is now, but it was meant as a serious offer.

Normally the guy bringing his spouse in has her over a barrell for a while while her status is still conditioned on the marriage, but if you've conned her in, she could do you some damage before you her deported...

YimSiam

• 2 weeks later...

If your friend actually married someone she could keep her real name, apply for a waiver and come back legally. If she want a criminal in the US there is a good chance that the waiver would be granted. For a non-criminal a deport is only a 10 year bar to reentry to the US. If you want to come back before the 10 years a waiver must be filed, form I-212. If you're married and have an approved visa petition there is a good chance the waiver will be granted.

Changing names will only work until fingerprints are compared.

As far as how much this is going on, big time.

If the girl got a new passport it could be with someone elses birth certificate,

Then its a new Thai ID number , new name etc

Which does not help if her fingerprints are on file in the USA ,

OC

I know a Thai lady who was not allowed to marry in Switzerland.

Then back Thailand , she changed her birth certificate, and ID card and passport.

After that, she fly back to Switzerland and got married. It was in the late 80s.

I think it's not easy to do so today.

I know a Thai lady who was not allowed to marry in Switzerland.

Then back Thailand , she changed her birth certificate, and ID card and passport.

After that, she fly back to Switzerland and got married. It was in the late 80s.

I think it's not easy to do so today.

Where in Switzerland did she get married? Was it in the Canton of Zug?

Archived