Eggs

The_Munchmaster

After only one day the fried eggs have taken an early 12 to 10 lead over the scrambled eggs, the poached eggs (6) and scrambled eggs (4) are fighting it out for third place and the surprise package, the eggs benedict, have an early grip on 5th place with 3 votes. Surprisingly the hard boiled eggs haven't got off the mark and not so surprisingly the coddled eggs haven't either.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'all variety of eggs, lets face it its the only thing I can cook'

try baked beans Mekong,they are quite easy to cook.... :grinyes:

boiled eggs are quite good,but i just can't seem to get them right.

the GF does them perfectly and often gives me a couple to take for work as she knows i don't often get the chance to eat properly at work.

but they give me terrible wind....... :doah:

but a boiled egg mashed up and mixed with salad cream and put into a sandwich is a treat..... :elephant:

Found this:

Salad Cream:

Salad cream is a creamy yellow viscous sauce that is sometimes incorrectly likened to mayonnaise. As the title suggests, this underrated sauce is a cream for adding to salads. Its ingredients (spirit vinegar, vegetable oil, water, sugar, mustard, salt, egg yolks, modified cornflour, xantham gum and guar gum as stabilisers, and riboflavin for colouring) are simple yet ingenious and cover the four main food groups, but like many other things the end product is greater than the sum of its parts.

Archived