Eggs

The_Munchmaster

Piggy Oliver....no less,

...agree, but to save time you can use plastic freezer bags.... slip one over a coffee cup and break the egg into it.... then you can save the rubber bands and clothes pegs for more "interesting" activities"...

Cheers Happy DC

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when in hanoi, this hole in the wall is one of my first stops...

finding tasty eggs in bangkok is hard though, as nearly all are sourced from massive, and massively sad, chicken/egg factories...i'd prefer a simple khai dao (with a freerange khai) in xam nuea over royal eggs benedict at the oriental any time...

still...it's best to serve eggs raw...on dick cheney's face...

Agree....absolutely first class, in fact way more interesting than most of the contributions of late!!!...

Now, I just love to have my eggs lightly scrambled in the morning...(nothing kinky about me...lol...)and gently folded with a wooden spoon. Cooked to a light fluffy consistancy... AND served on buttered HOT Toast....with bacon rashers

...Now, hearin lies my most "regular" troublesome experiences in LOS...

How in the name of (.......) insert appropriate divine being....do you get Anyone in LOS to co-ordinate the Eggs (& Bacon) to be served HOT ...and at the same fucking time as the HOT Toast....

...Guarantee...it's almost Impossible....would be easier to train Monkeys to Tap Dance...jing jing!!!!!

Don't know how many times I've sent back either Eggs or Toast...or both....to that wonderful blank "stare".... surely you know what I'm talking about....It drives me absolutely Crazy.....Well it drives me to Drink most mornings....

Classic experience....order...wait....wait....wait....wait some more...

...Finally they turn up with the eggs & bacon ...Yeehah!!!!

..but where's my Toast....then after much face contorting and blank stares...they bolt out the back and return with a few slices.....of BREAD.... then point to the toaster....WTF!!!!

Meanwhile the Eggs & bacon go cold while some Twat cooks the toast

It makes the 3 Stooges shit seem like amateur hour!!!!

I've actually taken steps to reduce my stress levels lately..... as much as I love my eggs....I find the simplest solution is to just order a G & T for breckie....it even helps kill the pain

Cheers DC

I once asked a gal how she would like her eggs in the morning "Fertilized or Un-Fertilized" she kneed me in the groin and replied "Scrambled"

That apart, I enjoy Fried eggs(on a butty is good SJ), Ommlette, Poached eggs, Bolied Eggs (hard and soft)Scrambled eggs and all variety of eggs, lets face it its the only thing I can cook.

Archived