Bangkok Moving Sale: Computer, Appliances, Furnature, Cell Phones, More!...

BCMike

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a load of fcukn crap!!!!

Its value is EXACTLY what someone is prepared to pay for it....NO more...NO less...

OMG....How much is that doggie....in the window....The one with the waggerly tail?????

How much is that doggie....in the window.....I do hope that Doggie's for sale

Arhhhh Cheap Charlie....mai dee.... Ebay charge commission....

Hey KS, close the thread....this MF just wants a free auction site

Donate it to a school, you cheap bastard....

Sorry KS....Is that flaming????

Cheers DC

A 2 minute browse for a 22,000 baht PC brought up this new one with better specs:

http://www.shop4thai.com/en/product/?pid=19887

The price you overpayed for it in Canada a year ago has no bearing on what it's worth in Thailand today.

You have no concept of a similar or better spec'd system. The one you just linked to is about 25,000 baht, and it does not appear to include a monitor, so add another 8,000. Also, it comes with a lower quality processor, case, keyboard, mouse, and DVD drive. You still haven't proven anything.

I thought this was a 'Shopping & Classifieds' forum to help people both buying and selling, but if my ad is not appropriate then feel free to remove it. I have already got many responses and the guy who just bought some of our stuff was happy we posted it.

An update: The Iron, Toaster, Microwave, Table, Chair, Bins, Hair Straightener, drill, and small table have all been sold. Thank you to all my buyers.

on second look I see your example system does include a 17" monitor, but obviously you can't compare that to my 19". If I were given the choice of that new system vs. my used one, I wouldn't hesitate to take mine. Also, since I'm obviously such a 'cheap bastard', I did not overpay for any of my gear. It was mostly purchased at sale prices from NCIX.com which has a reputation of having the lowest prices in north america. If I had bought my system from dell it would have cost hundreds more.

You have no concept of reading. It costs 22,000 (where did 25,000 come from?), it clearly includes a monitor and comes with a superior graphics card. The processors retail at approximately the same price. More to the point it's new but I suppose you think your superior mouse enables you to sell a used PC for the same price as a new one.

You have no concept of reading. It costs 22,000 (where did 25,000 come from?), it clearly includes a monitor and comes with a superior graphics card. The processors retail at approximately the same price. More to the point it's new but I suppose you think your superior mouse enables you to sell a used PC for the same price as a new one.

ok, US$ 727 (VAT included) is about 23,000 baht (i used an old conversion). Also, I acknowledged that it comes with a smaller monitor. Still, put that system side by side with mine and I think most would agree mine is superior. The graphics card is not as good as mine (which is a real 512MB), and common, an Acer? Can't you do better than that?

Archived