ThaiHotelDiscounts

khunsanuk

How does he know he doesn't get lots of customers from here? The truth is he does NOT know... The only thing he knows is that not many people click on the ads and then go and book straight away. People will be aware of his company and will book when they are ready to travel, not on the spare of the moment! Booking accommodation is not the same as buying a new toy, which you might do immediately!

I would suggest Tim should be more concerned about building up his brand visa this site as opposed to looking at the success of the ad by the number of people clicking through and booking. Building up a brand by advertising here on your board will be good for him in the long term.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How does he know he doesn't get lots of customers from here? The truth is he does NOT know... The only thing he knows is that not many people click on the ads and then go and book straight away. People will be aware of his company and will book when they are ready to travel, not on the spare of the moment! Booking accommodation is not the same as buying a new toy, which you might do immediately!

I would suggest Tim should be more concerned about building up his brand visa this site as opposed to looking at the success of the ad by the number of people clicking through and booking. Building up a brand by advertising here on your board will be good for him in the long term.

Stickman,

Thanks for your post. I am pretty certain as members who have booked with me are few in number, are regular visitors and I do oversee most bookings myself.

9 out of ten of my customers are Singaporean. The rest are guys from Bangkok Tonight, Pattaya Secrets and other boards. In these cases, I know who the guys are and they advise me of their member name.

I have been advertising on Nana Plaza/Thai360 for 18 months now and the response have been not so good. This may well be down to the crappy site that we presently have and I believe the new site with good prices and many more hotels should improve things.

If you guys do fond another site offering better prices, pls let me know and I will try to beat it. Pls give me the chance?

As this is an open discussion, all are welcome to say, anything you feel at all.

Tim

THD,

I think Stickman is right. I know that I have referred people because of your presence on the board and assume others have as well.

derschlongmeister,

Thanks. Pls put Thai 360 Member on the booking form. It does not matter that the person is or is not a member.You do not need to put your actual member name.

The person booking and Thai360 will get the commission. We did stop clciking through the banners a while ago.

Tim

I use THD on private travel (i.e., when I don't want anything linking me to my employer), and when my dates are confirmed - Tim's service has been prompt and competent, communication clear (a pain in the ass when dealing with many thai businesses), and prices reasonable. (When I'm on work travel, the corporate rates beat any agent.)

Even if the 1% is not so much, I like that THD is supporting the board through the discount and sponsorship and contributions to the Accomodation threads, and will continue to use THD for my LOS sojourns. Now if only they were more frequent...

YimSiam

Archived